CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie Oct. 15-17,Revised

thanks all. truth is i left my folks at the hotel and when ever my folks leave you all know my mum, well she starts crying which get me worked up as i am a softie at heart. Anyways, i was about 1 mile up the road thinking about that i won't see my family for 6 months one thing lead to another and BAM" where the f!@# did that parked semi at the red traffic light come from. It was like hitting a brick wall. I'm a bit achey but very very very lucky that i wore a seatbelt. It sucks that i will be bumming rides to the farm but i have some good friends so i appreciate it guys and gals. At least my tackle is in working order..hehe :(:(:(:(
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

It's awesome to hear that you are alright. Sounds like you could easily be in much worse shape than you are.

So now when someone wakes up with a hangover and says they feel like they've been hit by a truck you'll actually know what they mean!

Are you going to take it easy this weekend or still coming up to the Farm?

I just confirmed my ability to join you all for the mountain boogie, so either way, see you either this weekend or next.
Killing threads since 2004.

no well be there dude hey you want in on the rv. i believe theres 1 slot available. nice bed shower toilet etc. let me know if your interested. so how many people have you showed your awesome video to.lol

ORFUN #2

hey you want in on the rv.

I'll be driving my car up there from Marietta, but I told Robbie to let me know the price for sleeping/showering if you have a slot left.

One week left on my current temp job and after that I'm unemployed until someone else hires me for a while, so in the interest of cash flow I'll most likely be in my tent.

On that note - I mentioned to Brandy last weekend that I always have an extra tent in my trunk if anyone ever needs to borrow it.

Where do you live J? maybe we could swing by and pick you up on the way/

I'm in Marietta (NW of Atlanta).

It would be a fun ride, but I'm going to stick to driving myself so I only have to worry about my own time frame. Thanks for the offer though!

i was on the right right behind a big truck. Man i am missing my montero already. well if your going to be stupid be tough. i wa both..hehe. i'm aching a little now though. My right wrist so looks like brandy will have to put a little extra effort....

ORFUN #2

YO! Ducky here!

I'll be driving over from Franklin, NC for the whole weekend. If anyone is passing through here on the way to or from and needs a place to rest/crash for a night lemme know. I'm about 1 hour from Andrews. I am also free to help out if you need anything trucked in, say firewood??? Just lemme know.

Kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

YO! Ducky here!

I'll be driving over from Franklin, NC for the whole weekend. If anyone is passing through here on the way to or from and needs a place to rest/crash for a night lemme know. I'm about 1 hour from Andrews. I am also free to help out if you need anything trucked in, say firewood??? Just lemme know.

Kwak

I was hoping to get some of the Nc crowd down there.I wasn't sure if there were any on the RoamingDZ board.Thanks for the offer for help.I think we have the wood covered.

Well listen to this people.......I told my boss that I wanted to book a flight ATL because of this event and I just wanted to let him that I was going to by my own flight and he said no! Just call our company's travel services and have them book the flight and pay the difference! So I didn't have to pay a dime. How cool is that? My boss is so awsome. I couldn't believe he did that. So I will be there next weekend.
And Rachel, thank you for searching for flights for me that was very nice of you. I will see you guys there.
I leave from ATL on sunday @6pm, so can I still catch a ride to the airport with someone?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Well listen to this people.......I told my boss that I wanted to book a flight ATL because of this event and I just wanted to let him that I was going to by my own flight and he said no! Just call our company's travel services and have them book the flight and pay the difference! So I didn't have to pay a dime. How cool is that? My boss is so awsome. I couldn't believe he did that. So I will be there next weekend.
And Rachel, thank you for searching for flights for me that was very nice of you. I will see you guys there.
I leave from ATL on sunday @6pm, so can I still catch a ride to the airport with someone?

If if there is a lesson learned here guys and gals. Always ASK!! The worst you can be told is NO!!

<<>>>YEAH!! Brandy's coming to the mountains!!1:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'll be happy to bring you by ATL on the way out on Sun. I figure I'll have to leave no later than 4 anyway so a little earlier is no problem.

Wahoo...we can sing together on the way back!:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

thanks all. truth is i left my folks at the hotel and when ever my folks leave you all know my mum, well she starts crying which get me worked up as i am a softie at heart. Anyways, i was about 1 mile up the road thinking about that i won't see my family for 6 months one thing lead to another and BAM"

Translation: He was crying. So THAT'S what happened! Oh, I think you'll all agree, that's about the sweetest thing I've ever heard! Give it up Ogre-boy, you're big tough rugby hooligan cover is officially blown.:$

And before you respond, don't piss me off. Remember who's fronting you his very own wheels for the rest of the month.

.....Jesus! What am I thinking?![:/]
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

brandy and lisa are more than welcome to sing on their way back to atlanta. In fact i think you should both save your strength all week-end and let it all out on the way back. don't give me shit lobbie. I saw how you were with your mum!! And yes i appreciate the loner tyvm

ORFUN #2

TallyASSee Trailer Rat Update Update:

Welcome to the MUTHA_____SHIP (Emphasis on Mutha*****)

Our PRELIMINARY Passenger Manifest:
First Class:
1) Shrek &
2) Fiona: in the Bridal Suite, which should remain surprisingly quiet because he never showers during a boogie
3) DJ ELECTRIC BOY: accompanied by my musical lifemate "Natalie" and a shower full of DJ equipment
4) junkyardpup &
5) Pokerhontas: Princess of unpaid and underappreciated cocktail waitresses
6) Cheech the Shoeless: who will only be allowed to drive if there are no clouds to distract him
7) ????
It appears we have one First Class slot available, which will soon go on the block unless we hear from Miki The Kid or Consigliere Brian soon

Coach Class:
1) Brian "C.P." McNenney: riding but not crashing
2) Flying J: tentatively crashing but not riding

It appears we've got a load. (huh huh huh....load)

Only 3 things to remember:
1) Beer, Liquor, Ice, Cooler, and Beer
Yes, bring a cooler, the fridge sucks.
(and oh yeah, food, sheets, toothbrushes blah blah blah...)
and
2) Please void your bowels BEFORE boarding the vehicle

P.S. Someone bring a floormat so we can avoid the mud situation of last time.

Did I miss anyone?
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Damn Rob you surpassed three thing to remember under number one.

Anyone else there is a place called Blueridge RVs just outside of Murphy.You might call and get a deal on a local rental.Just a thought.

No, actually now that I look at it, I forgot #3:
3) Beer

***ORGANIZING ALERTs***

Guy Wright is coming to organize for us at the Mountain Boogie. Be prepared for some fun RW jumps so bring your weights, suits and other toys for some kick a$$ dives.

Not leaving the freaks out we've got Eric Deren coming to organize you freeflyers.

Go to RoamingDZ.com and let us know you will be there.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.