CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie,Oct 15-17

Yes you should how inconsiderate of you.. It better be a good excuse! Hey Robbie i know your online its past 3pm and i know you have nothing to do. Hans was saying he's lined up some evening entertainment whatever that means. I can't drink too much i wanna be on the first load Sunday mrning..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Hans was saying he's lined up some evening entertainment whatever that means.

Well of course Hans, as I've publicly stated before, is the f***ing MAN. So if he wants to enlist some talent, I have faith. But let's keep the short bus gassed up just in case we get an itch to travel.

As to your other concerns:

I can't drink too much i wanna be on the first load Sunday mrning..

Aaawwwwww:$
P*ssy.
What have I told you? When you appoint ME to host your bachelor party, there are but

TWO RULES:
1) I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT QUESTION ME.

http://www.roamingdz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140 (Scroll to 4th post down)

2) WHEN IN DOUBT, SEE RULE #1 SHUT THE F*** UP AND HAVE ANOTHER SHOT.

If you're man enough to get on the first load, then I'm sure you'll get on the first load.
.........Just like Lance did last time ;)

heh.....heh........hehhehhehhehheh.....
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

hEY rOBBIE WHO SAYS HE HAS TO BE AWAKE???
wE CAN PUT HIS BIG ASS ON THE PLANE. ok WE WILL NEED SOME HELP BUT HE CAN SLEEP RIGHT TO EXIT. dONT LET ME FORGET HIS cYPRES. You know just incase he dont wake up when we roll his ass out. LOL that should be a site.

Lee wakind up in freefall. Awwwww fuckin Hell You dirty basterds.

Uncle Whit

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

So Chris did you get any of those special planes reserved as of yet? I'm sure you'll post it. I'll be up early Friday helping you set up so i may crash at your place break the journey up...If thats ok
Lee

ORFUN #2

F*** the Cypres! Lee never remembers to turn it on anyway.
Just don't forget to hit REC on his video camera. REAL TV will cough up FAT $$$$ if we can recover the tape.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I always turn it on just like my women..hehe(cheeky bastard) As for throwing me out whitley not a problem. The caravan takes a while to get up there so plenty of time for a naperoni. Whats the plans everyone? I plan on leaving early friday. I will set up all of your tents. Get cheap Robbie to drive. About time he put gas in his car. For some reason he always disappears when its time to pay me...weird..His car gets good gas mileage and im sure he wouldn't mind the extra passengers. But we all need to get together and come up with a plan.. By the way i am on about the farm next week-end.............duh.............

ORFUN #2

One, blow me.

Two, my car gets good mileage but it's hardly enough
room for the load of jumper meat and gear we'll be hauling. We should rent a van and go up like the happy little band of window lickers we are.

Three, if you're going to talk about your bachelor party, start another thread so people don't get confused.

yaull can come get the bus.
\
:$
Not like you will get pulled or anything.
Mexicofarion and dirty brit tooling across country in a big yellow bus.
Hey you guys gonna stop in albany and pick me up friday morning???:ph34r:

Chris

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Mexicofarion and dirty brit tooling across country in a big yellow bus.

Suuuuuuure. What could go wrong?! :)
Hey if I could keep that RV full of hooligans within two lanes of the interstate I could do the same with a bus. Only two questions:
-Does it have a CD player?
and
-While we're driving up the I, can we make Lee wear
his helmet and wave at truckers out the back
window?

[I got mail! I got mail! Yaaaaaayyyyyy! Yaaaaayyyyy! I got mail!]

me...im starting a pot. So if you don't want to see me jump naked start getting your money out. $100 and i keep my clothes on..hehe Hey you wanna rent an Rv again we can get 15% off next time

ORFUN #2

I told ya with dropzone.com you start a thread.By the time you get to the 2nd page the subject is totally different. Anyway, my bach party is more important..hehe

ORFUN #2

I went to the mountains yesterday to check out a few things for the boogie.Places to eat,plases to land,camping and such.I will post the hotel and camping info on RoamingDZ.com.The drive up was nice.We took 575 and 515 out of Atlanta.It should take you about an hour and 15min.If you want the scenic route take 400 to the end and make a left and follow all the way.It will take about the same amount of time but this route is winding and I would not haul a camper that route.

I went to the mountains yesterday to check out a few things for the boogie.Places to eat,plases to land,camping and such.I will post the hotel and camping info on RoamingDZ.com.The drive up was nice.We took 575 and 515 out of Atlanta.It should take you about an hour and 15min.If you want the scenic route take 400 to the end and make a left and follow all the way.It will take about the same amount of time but this route is winding and I would not haul a camper that route.

I'm definately taking the scenic route, those are the best places to get lost in. you go into the corner store, which isn't on a corner because there's only the single road for 20 miles and you get to talk to Bubba who will tell you everything you want to know about the racoon that he shot with his .45 at last night.

You hanging out in a corner store in rural GA, Kevin? Oh PLEASE take me with you! Between you and me, I can just hear the banjos now! You boys ain't from around here are ya?"
I'll bet I got the prettier mouth.

I'm definately taking the scenic route, those are the best places to get lost in. you go into the corner store, which isn't on a corner because there's only the single road for 20 miles and you get to talk to Bubba who will tell you everything you want to know about the racoon that he shot with his .45 at last night.

Or the city slicker he shot last nite!!!

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Way to go Hans I just saw the SKYDIVE THE FARM BANNER!!
THATS GREAT NOW EVERYONE will about OUR little HIDE AWAY.

SKYDIVE THE FARM ROCKS I love the two ponds and the camping area is great with all the trees to put your tents under.
See you guys Friday>>
:ph34r:

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421