CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie,Oct 15-17

Alright, enough about rubbing my ass.. youre all talk anyway!

{*sssiiiiiigggghhh*} Oh deary dear. They never learn until it's too late.
.....And then they NEVER forget. Fine, we'll see how all my "talk" holds up in the rugged mountain country. Meantime, practice your piggy squeal.

Back to the boogie..
Talk about the boogie..
boogie boogie boogie

Anything for my absentee Tia. ATT'N SKY MAMA, the following is a big, dumb, fake ad. Please do not edit me:;)

MUSICIANS WANTED:
Are you a frustrated pop star looking for a place to express your God given talents, bring joy and entertainment to your fans, and most importantly, get chicks to ......y'know...do things to you? B| Then join the new MARIACHI BOOGIE BROS. band! All you need is your chosen "axe," a desire to perform, and enough beer in you to protect your feelings from the criticism of your fellow jumpers. Whether you can strum a guitar, bang on a bongo, blow a harp (or blow anything else that makes noise), rock the glockenspiel ....or whatever, your shot at stardom is waiting by the bonfire.

INQUIRE TO:
Loco Boca Rodriguez
Upwind side of the firepit
MTN Boogie, Blairsville Witch Project , GA

And remember, it's always more fun to play with a group than with yourself.

Also as with all other RoamingDZ events if you think you need it bring it.Packing tarps,rubberbands ,pullup cords,BEER,you get the picture.

Never been to a bare bones DZ boogie before, what size tarp wil I need to pack on? 8x10, 10x12, 12x20?
[:/]

The larger the better.Then you can share with the people that expect someone else to provide for them.;)

you at it again doug promising to show up at boogies then making lame ass excuses..hehe Hey doug we'll be bringing tarps a huge RV and yes gumball robbie. Are you planning on coming for the whole boogie then?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

The larger the better.

You said it! :D:ph34r:

Then you can share with the people that expect someone else to provide for them.;)

Said it again!
Hey Chris, I liked those cloth paint sheets/tarps that someone brought to Dublin this past boogie. Much nicer to pack on than plastic tarps that leave blue stickies all over your knees.
Where'd you get those?

Hey support packers dont worry about Tarps...lol kev and Lobbie will be packing up there so support the poor skydivers they will pack for ramen noodles and beer

ORFUN #2

Hey support packers dont worry about Tarps...lol kev and Lobbie will be packing up there so support the poor skydivers they will pack for ramen noodles and beer

But I wouldnt want them to get blue stickies on thier knees while packing either.

I pack myself. Its the only way I can completely exhaust myself by the end of the day and feel as if I deserve a few beers.

yes kitty but i have seen and timed your packing you'll get more jumps in having a packer.All kev wants is a sweet initiation from you i believe....

Its those damned HMA lines, they get all tangled up and you have to be meticulous in stowing them. :P I've timed myself too.
So now youre whoring out your packers huh..? :ph34r:

well they are good packers. Plus they live off ramen noodles all week. I keep them caged in my basement and let them out only on boogies so they appreciate all the work they can get

ORFUN #2

I like where this conversation is going.

All I did was ask Spence a question.. and look what happened.. :P
One-track minds.. all yall! ;)

Kitty, a very wise man recently told me his brain was attached to his penis? I wonder how true this is??:ph34r:
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!