CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie,Oct 15-17

Another great weekend Spence. Wish you could of gotten out there sooner man, oh well you made it for the important part... saturday night.

This is another Boogie that I'm completely looking forward to. It sounds like there might be another Bus of us like the last Farm Boogie. That would be great, that makes the drive up there as much fun as the boogie.

I'm going to start packing and saving that money for this boogie now so that I will get to jump and other while up there in that cold cold place Georgia. You'll know when I get there, I'll be the drunk one that falls out of the ride.

CAN'T WAIT!!

Just found out from Spence that the elevation in Blairsville is around 2,000 feet. What this means is less air density and faster landings.
Last weekend I jumped my Nitron 150 at a DZ where the elevation was 1600 feet, and I pretty much bombed all of my landings and wore my ass out. Went to The Ranch the next day and had beautiful soft landings (350 feet elevation).

Beginner/intermediate canopy pilots should consider upgrading to a larger canopy for this location, or just be prepared for faster landings, particularly if the winds are light.

Last weekend I jumped my Nitron 150 at a DZ where the elevation was 1600 feet, and I pretty much bombed all of my landings and wore my ass out.
Beginner/intermediate canopy pilots should consider upgrading to a larger canopy for this location, or just be prepared for faster landings, particularly if the winds are light.

Thanks for the tip Tia Kitty, I'll be sure to bring us up lots of soothing aloe vera lotion.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

If only I had a nickel for every time someone wanted to rub my ass... :ph34r::ph34r::P

Then I'd want to rub it even more 'cause you'd be RICH!

hmmm.. wondering what you said before you edited.. :P

Alright, enough about rubbing my ass.. youre all talk anyway!
Back to the boogie..
Talk about the boogie..
boogie boogie boggie...

RoamingDZ.com is hosting a Boogie in the North Ga. Mountains October 15-17 in Blairsville,Ga.I don' have all the details yet and some will depend on how many are coming,like if we get another aircraft.So far I have Trey coming with the Kingair from Skydive AtlantaB|That will take us to altitude in about 7 min.We will be camping and cooking out RoamingDZ style and I plan to scrap up some form of entertainment.More details will follow and also be posted on RoamingDZ.com.LISTEN CLOSELY.This is very important.This is a dry county so whatever you want to drink buy lots and bring it with you.I think the closest beer store is 20 to 30 miles[:/]Please let us know if you are coming and help spread the word

New info has been posted on RoamingDZ.com as to hotels and camping.Also as with all other RoamingDZ events if you think you need it bring it.Packing tarps,rubberbands ,pullup cords,BEER,you get the picture.Keep the RSVP's coming.