CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie,Oct 15-17

RoamingDZ.com is hosting a Boogie in the North Ga. Mountains October 15-17 in Blairsville,Ga.I don' have all the details yet and some will depend on how many are coming,like if we get another aircraft.So far I have Trey coming with the Kingair from Skydive AtlantaB|That will take us to altitude in about 7 min.We will be camping and cooking out RoamingDZ style and I plan to scrap up some form of entertainment.More details will follow and also be posted on RoamingDZ.com.LISTEN CLOSELY.This is very important.This is a dry county so whatever you want to drink buy lots and bring it with you.I think the closest beer store is 20 to 30 miles[:/]Please let us know if you are coming and help spread the word

Hey that Liquid Valium was awesome i made a few last night. Only took 2 before the light head kicked in. Then again, it was a 5 second count..lol But any news on the Spence home boogie with the helicopter yet? Oh and i have 4 tandems in town who want to jump the beach at destin next time we are there.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

I plan to scrap up some form of entertainment. important.This is a dry county so whatever you want to drink buy lots and bring it with you.

HOLY SH*T! I'm gonna have to rent a panel van! As for entertainment, if you get REEEAAALLLLLLYY desperate I swear there really is a guitar in that case I've been carrying around like Antonio Banderas. I was going to bust it out in Destin, but I prefer an audience where the women have more of their own teeth and functioning kidneys.

P.S. Thanks for giving Shrek the liquid valium recipe. He force-fed me a few of them too and I spent the rest of the night thinking about setting my foot on fire so I could time how long it took for me to stand up and put it out. Jesus! no wonder you're little Mrs. is so quiet!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Damn sounds like I should of tried to hang out for one of those liquid valiums. I also have a tandem that wants to go to Destin to jump, which I have to say was awesome.

As for jumping in the mountains... the thought of pulling while I'm at a lower alti than the ground is excellent, I'll be there for sure. I'll also have a few bottles of tequila and maybe a case of beer, damn dry counties.

awesome talk them into video..hehe I have 4 tandems from the gym. Its definite. They were so pumped up they wanted to write me a check ..lol I gave them spences number to call. I should of taken the checks lol But the mountain boogie should be awesome. So theres me , robbie , kelly, kevin, brandy, mickey, whitley, phil, doug, dennis, liam, So there should be a good turnout. But the beach boogie maybe a caravan with the tandems. I know whitley has numbers from the yaught club who are interested

ORFUN #2

Its a drink Spence ordered at the beach. Canadian whisky, peach schnapps, orange juice and a splash of cranberry. The true definition in the book though is 1oz vodka and 1/2 of peppermint over ice. you know how those rednecks in Macon are though. I'm suprised he didn't cover the drink with natural ice or Busch.

ORFUN #2

you know you won't be there mariane. saying you'll show up and not being there is your specialality...hehe
[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

Alright mister, when you're the single father of 2 kids, have a full time job, while pursuing a phd part-time, you can give me a hard time about scheduling:P;). As I've said before, I will do everything in my power (and I've got many special powers) to make sure our schedules 'jive'. But don't disjive my jive, K?:ph34r: LOL, you guys are too funny!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Dont know if will be there.
Boss stoped me this morning to ask" why are you asking for more time off? arent you out of vacation? " I said" dosnt mean I cant ask does it!!":o

Well I only work 183 days a year and have used 5 weeks vacation and had several other holidays. but I want MORE.:ph34r:

Cough cough COUGH
Feels like the FLU.

See you in OCT

Chris

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

You need to get your priorities in order dude. So first thing tomorrow quit your job. Explain to them that they are causing you an inconvenience regarding skydiving. I'm sure they will understand. They'll probably offer you a pay raise and more vacation time!!!;);) What's the worse that can happen besides unemployed.....Give me a call later

ORFUN #2

you know you won't be there mariane. saying you'll show up and not being there is your specialality...hehe
[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

Alright mister, when you're the single father of 2 kids, have a full time job, while pursuing a phd part-time, you can give me a hard time about scheduling:P;).

First: you owe everyone reading this board, in fact, everyone using this website, an apology for subjecting us to the image of Lee reproducing.>:(

Second: if you were a real skydiver you'd bring your homework with you. Mountains got bugs.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

The only reason we let you in our society is because you make beer. As i haven't tasted it yet i am taking your word that it is good. Word is there should be 75 bottles of home made brew at the wedding. 25 went missing in preparing it apparently. You need to start preparing more as the boogie will be in a dry county. So stop reading DZ.com every 5 minutes and get some made.
God damn hippy

ORFUN #2

And the only reason I'm making beer is because you paid for the ingredients. ...Well, actually it's because you paid for the ingredients AND because you don't really know how many bottles there should be when I'm done. Not that I would deceive you about such a thing:).

BTW: Are you sure you want to be antagonizing a person who has exclusive access to something that you and your guests will be drinking at your wedding?

I dont really give a crap as long as my folks get naked and start dancing., Wait all i want is everyone to have a good time forget about my folks getting naked..hehe

ORFUN #2