carbonezone

Richmond The Boogie ?????

its every year starting the tuesday or wednesday before labor day and going thru the following monday... you can find more info at skydivewaynecounty.com
or
richmondboogie.com

its always a blast!

definately one not to miss..

Who's coming??
Role Call B|
<>
Tami

I'm not...darned ankle...BUT I know that my friend and new Pink Mafia sister, Maggie (CanopyCandy), will be there with her BF Jason (Yoshi's brother). You will love them! They freefly, but they are also into trying different fun jumps, like the dual linked rodeo that Amazon/myself and they pulled off at Perris. (See our Perris pics on Dagimp's sig line.) Have fun, Tami!!! :)

I"M THERE, and I"LL BE THERE EARLY THIS YEAR and ..................................THERE BETTER BE SOME FUCKING SUNSHINE. Not that last year wasn't a blast, but I gotta quit treating myself like that. I brought enough dough for 30 jumps last year, did 10 due to weather, and still went home broke as hell, Jenn had to buy gas.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

No way!! I got tired of being wet and bedraggled last year! Promise me some sunshine and maybe...

and don't forget that "it's not that kind of boogie"!

oh no kidding, I was so sick of my shoes making squishy noises through the mud!

last year was the first richmond boogie i'd missed in 5 years :( even with all the reports of rain, i wish'd i could have been there.

i'm going to try to get there this year. After all, Richmond is my home and the Stewarts (& Praeters) are family (even though dad-Jim convinced me to buy a sweethog once). I miss my richmond family!

And it's a damn good boogie too, with or without rain.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

DAMN right about that! It IS a damn good boogie.

Come on out Lew and we will initiate you into the LaLa Gang. You gotta get your LaLa number!...I am a bit foggy on the requirements for the initiation but there will be enough of us there that someone should know something. :S
Chrissay??? Help me out on this one? I bet JRock knows...

You really need to come out and play.
No second thoughts...just DO IT! :)

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

DAMN right about that! It IS a damn good boogie.

Come on out Lew and we will initiate you into the LaLa Gang. You gotta get your LaLa number!...I am a bit foggy on the requirements for the initiation but there will be enough of us there that someone should know something. :S
Chrissay??? Help me out on this one? I bet JRock knows...

You really need to come out and play.
No second thoughts...just DO IT! :)

I think you just have to pass Whippy in freefall? I'm a bit foggy on the requirements too B|

I think you just have to pass Whippy in freefall? I'm a bit foggy on the requirements too

YOUR a genious!!!!! I bet that's it!!
Wow...whippy the freakin toggle monkey...I can't believe it's almost that time again! I should probably start catching up on my sleep now.
Ok, well, after Wildwood I will. :P

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Anyone have any useful information on this like how much the registration is, how much jump tickets will be, when we can actually start registering, what vendors will be in attendance, etc... B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

You saying my posts aren't USEFUL??? ;)

I would say go the website, damn what is that website... hey PM mrs. carbone and get the website link. It should have the info from last year on it. They are a little slow on updating it but it's more useful than mine I am sure. :P

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4