Vertifly

CROSSKEYS CO-ED New Jersey State Record Spandex Jump... [details inside]

I wasn't sure where to post this. World-records, gender controversy, and event announcements all seem like a suitable subject for other forum topics. However, we're dipping into combined issues on this, so General Discussions seems appropriate for now.

The subject of doing a CO-ED New Jersey State Record Spandex jump has made its way to the forum and to the DZ ;). Why would someone ever come up with such a ridiculous idea? Why not just go naked? If this sounds like a joke, a woman's issue, or funny bonfire topic, please rest assured that the people involved are VERY serious about this. For more info, see THIS :$ and other associated LINKS . Regardless of the debates on this subject, the idea has been thrown around a lot (mostly at the DZ but also here at DZ.com). Now we have the perfect excuse to follow through with it and to not look stupid while topping the charts.

It's no longer a dream, it is a reality... The CO-ED New Jersey State Record Spandex Jump is here! That's right!

In an effort to NOT make any point what-so-ever.... to promote lack-of-meaning of anykind.... and to further along a sense of confusion in the world.... the two longest running members of TEAM SWOOO have agreed to perform a CO-ED New Jersey State Record Spandex Jump with me. I can't wait. :)
As part of my club initiation into Team Swooo (currently/exclusively a women's only skydiving club), Alcarterra, StaceyH, and I will go down in history as being Tthe Largest Co-ed Spandex Hybrid Skydive ever to fall over New Jersey. (this may actually be a world-record but authorities are still looking into it)

Place: Crosskeys Date: June 5th Rain Date: Morning of June 6th

;) Ok SWOOO-ladies, can you handle my junk in spandex!!!??? ;)

In an effort to NOT make any point what-so-ever.... to promote lack-of-meaning of anykind.... and to further along a sense of confusion in the world.... the two longest running members of TEAM SWOOO have agreed to perform a CO-ED New Jersey State Record Spandex Jump with me. I can't wait. :)
As part of my club initiation into Team SwooO (currently/exclusively a women's only skydiving club), Alcarterra, StaceyH, and I will go down in history as being Tthe Largest Co-ed Spandex Hybrid Skydive ever to fall over New Jersey. (this may actually be a world-record but authorities are still looking into it)

WooHoo!!! CO-ED Spandex Jump :P!!!!!

Actually, Team Swooo doesn't discriminate...the founding team members are just women...and well, we can't swoop, but you should see us SWOOO...anyone can become a Swooo member, the only requirement is you jump with us...and only you Dave get the spandex jump. :)
Hehe...this jump is gonna be funny...:P

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2

Cant wait till the spandex jump!!!
This is going to be so much better than I imagined!! What more can a girl (or a guy) ask for than to see Dave in SPANDEX!! ;) and alyson is correct, team swooo does not discriminate, guys are more than welcome, although there seems to be some lack of participation from the men (especially dave) because they think people might not believe than can do a real swoop if they are part of team swooo.
anyway, i can't wait till june 5th :D
Me and Alyson better get shopping for some hot looking spandex!!

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1

although there seems to be some lack of participation from the men (especially dave) because they think people might not believe than can do a real swoop if they are part of team swooo.

There HAS been a lack of participation from men with the SWOOO organization. I am here to change ALL of that. By being the first male member of SWOOO nothing will EVER be the same again.

Please look for us on June 5th while we make indiscriminate history!!!

Disclosure:

359.305 Disclosure statements required: disclaimer; exception for reproduction:

(1) Persons engaged in calling a team swooo member a 'non-swooper', shall never jump with that team swooo member again, and continue to praise any swooo member as a swooper having been otherwise noted, unless the person furnishes the team swooo member a certificate or a written apology or receipt for the team swooo service rendered which clearly and conspicuously discloses and warrants all swooping at the DZ under any set forth rule; particularly team swooo stipluation # 359.310.

(2) If the swooper disclaims knowledge as to being a member of team swooo and any information set forth in Swooo Rule # 376.253, the swooper shall so state specifically and categorically with regard to each such swooo team member that they are no longer a swooper and now just a swooo.

Disclosure:

359.305 Disclosure statements required: disclaimer; exception for reproduction. (1) Persons engaged in calling a team swooo member a 'non-swooper', shall never jump with that team swooo member again, and continue to praise any swooo member as a swooper having been otherwise noted, unless the person furnishes the team swooo member a certificate or a written apology or receipt for the team swooo service rendered which clearly and conspicuously discloses and warrants all swooping at the DZ under any set forth rule; particularly team swooo stipluation # 359.310.

(2) If the swooper disclaims knowledge as to being a member of team swooo and any information set forth in Swooo Rule # 376.253, the swooper shall so state specifically and categorically with regard to each such swooo team member that they are no longer a swooper and now just a swoo.

ok dave, we are really quite confused by the disclaimer, but we like it anyway. i am at alyson's and we are laughing histerically reading the disclaimer.
when you become a swooo (three o's not two, "swooo"-get it right bitch!!) member, we assign random numbers on the plane, yours should be
359.305, if that's ok with you (but you don't really have a choice-bitch)
oh, and about your junk, BRING IT ON bitch!!!!!! i bet it looks great in black and pink spandex oooh baby!!!!

-Stacey
team swooo
swooo #1

oh, and about your junk, BRING IT ON bitch!!!!!! i bet it looks great in black and pink spandex oooh baby!!!!

That's it! I'm lookin for black spandex with a pink junk area. >:( LOL B| ps. sorry about the swoo and not swooo...i am a newbie.

SWOOO ... (P)

;) Ok SWOOO-ladies, can you handle my junk in spandex!!!??? ;)

Note to self:

June 5 & 6 - Be anywhere but Cross Keys. Avoid junk in spandex at all costs.

Oh sweet Jesus! I just remembered! I might actually HAVE to be there that day as I have a friend doing her first tandem that weekend :S
I think I'll just hang around in Square3 until its all over...
__

My mighty steed

Place: Crosskeys Date: June 5th Rain Date: Morning of June 6th

Dave, Alyson and Stacy -

I am so disappointed that I am not going to get to see Dave in spandex! I have a wedding to go to that day. :(

Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, make sure there is plenty of video of Dave in spandex!

Swooo #3 -

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

We have confirmation on Alyson and Stacy's spandexes of choice. I'm am attaching them here. Believe it or not, the suits are even going to match their containers.

I have my eye on something special for our little event. However, the unveiling will not be until a couple of days before the jump.

Plans for the New Jersey Spandex Record may be changed to happen during the Sussex Boogie. But if it doesn't occur then, we will reschedule for th 26th of June.

Don't you just love their spandex of choice. It's so SWOOO. :o