ianmdrennan

Skydive Atlanta $15 from 15000 - June 5,6

Hi All,

It's a little early I know, but Skydive Atlanta is having it's Anniversary Festival June 5th and 6th. To celebrate this they are offering $15 jumps from 15000 feet from the King Air which takes 8 minutes to 14000 ft!!! Dave Brown will also be there coaching for those dates so come on out and check us out.

Mark it on your calendars, it's going to be a blast.

Hope to see you there B|

Blue skies
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I sure hope they have NOTHING to do with "The Shocker."

HEH!! Yeah that's exactly what she's referring to ;) Ever since I got such a wonderful reaction out of her explaining exactly what "the shocker" is, I've been running around doing the symbol for Sharon whenever I can :P

See you there!

Blue skies
Ian

I'm there and stuff, I just have to figure out how to get the weekend off. I feel a case of the Freefly Flu coming on, that shit starts about a month out doesn't it, strong feelings of not wanting to work, and boss go fuck yoursefitetis. It's been too long since I've been to Thomaston, having to work on weekends sucks. Hopefully I'll see you folks at Neighbors next week (be in crosskeys this week).

Cio Bella

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I feel a case of the Freefly Flu coming on, that shit starts about a month out doesn't it, strong feelings of not wanting to work, and boss go fuck yoursefitetis.

Ya know I hear that stuff's been going around and that peak season is June 5 and 6th...strange co-incidence don't ya think ;)

Hopefully I'll see you folks at Neighbors next week

Sounds like a plan! We'll be there!

Have fun in x-keys

Blue ones,
Ian

Help Mocha..........or will I like whatever cutie boy Ian wants to show me? Oh wait...will Katie help you show me too :$

You poor thing, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into...now there's no escaping...."The Shocker" AAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!

(I'm such a ham) :D

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

I work at ATL (Hartsfield/ Jackson Intl) so I can probably pick you up and get you down there unless thee is some really freaky scheduleing conflict. It would be no prob for me, I'll be leaving from the airport to go there anyway. PM me if you need to set something up.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Hey Dee,

As mentioned Harsfield is the best. I live 15 mins from the airport so picking you up wouldn't be a problem, plus it's already on the way to the dz. We can figure out all the details when I see you in Deland next week :)
Blue ones,
Ian