Amazon

Lost Prarie 2004

Keith, you just HAVE to come. Im so glad i met you in eloy, but i would love to hang out with you again and actually jump with you. If you come, i'll give you a free pack job (and i'm referring to your parachute).:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I can just see it now. "If you don't stop, I'll get my girlfriend to beat you up" I've been thinking of going this year. All this talk has me thinking seriously about it now.

You can come hang with Me Keith...

Really its a great time with good people and so many are there to have fun. The afterhours parties are hella fun...if some do not like to socialize afterhours with the rest of the happy crowd.. well they can slink off to their campers or tents and do whatever it is that comes to them naturally. When the sun comes up and the day starts the fun in the sky begins anew......

Theres lots of room on there Sunshine my dear;)

What is really gonna suck is when the first really good weather rolls around I have to do the spring sanding and painting thiings.....arrrggghhh I hate that part of boat ownership. I would rather be spending those days at the DZ.

Wouldn't miss it!! planning on Thurs-Sun.. Wingnut if you wanna fly into Spokane I should have room in my truck on the drive over...

Amazon
Billvon
Girlfalldown
Karenmeal (with Jeff in tow)
SeaKev
Shell666
sunshine
TallGuy
vdschoor
Wingnut
BirdWoman (come join the flock!)
Michael Bess
EricTheRed
Billy

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

I know Billy won' be the ony one from Spokane. It's practically in our backyard. If you have a really big backyard, that is.

Amazon
Billvon
Girlfalldown
SeaKev
Shell666
sunshine
TallGuy
vdschoor
Wingnut
Michael Bess
EricTheRed
Billy
Jumpervint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

The deal has come together, so I'm in for LP again...

Amazon
Billvon
Girlfalldown
SeaKev
Shell666
sunshine
TallGuy
vdschoor
Wingnut
Michael Bess
EricTheRed
Billy
Jumpervint
Darkwing

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History

Wow, that brings back memories. Did you stand it up? See the orange on yours? Mine was ALL orange. Rings and ropes - no slider for me! Here's an old pic, over Snohomish.

I have to admit... I'm jealous!

And it looks more like a kite than a parachute.;)

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

And it looks more like a kite than a parachute

YEah I know.. that is why it will only be jumped into the water the first couple of times.. BIG SPLASH in the LAKE:)
I am trying to get some people to get some old gear together for water jumps.. I mean Water is a LOT kinder than TERRA WAY too FIRMA:S

Add a couple more to celebrate an anniversary

Amazon
Billvon
Girlfalldown
SeaKev
Shell666
sunshine
TallGuy
vdschoor
Wingnut
Michael Bess
EricTheRed
Billy
Jumpervint
Darkwing
-- JW
itllclear (& skydvm)
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Ok we can add ClownBurner to the list

Amazon
Billvon
Billy
ClownBurner
Darkwing
EricTheRed
Girlfalldown
itllclear
Jumpervint
Michael Bess
SeaKev
Shell666
skydvm
sunshine
TallGuy
vdschoor
Wingnut

I would hope Steve1 will be there since he is so close.. and says he is usually there.

Its getting closer peeps.. make your plans... Come play in the beautiful mountain valleys of Montana....only 47 more shopping days till the Boogie begins... WOOOOO HOOOO

Word to all: Lang beer is back in the Lost Prairie Lounge!!

Jeannie, if you can slip down here to Byron, we're having an 8way speed scrambles on the 19th.

IF not, see you at the Prairie, Murray says it's been raining alot so hopefully no grasshoppers and dryness this year.

I get there on the 21st, when do you and the boat show up?

Blue skies and almost sober loads,
Madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

I have to work Friday afternoon/night till about 9 pm then I will take off and head over on I-90 till I cant drive.. Several people will be riding with me and we will be there Sat morning.. and I am SOOOO looking forward to doing the really kewl Mad John loads this year.. My flying has REALLLY improved... I want on the sequential stuff this time.... oh and I can still fly one hell of a fast base;)

Amazon
Billvon
Billy
ClownBurner
Darkwing
EricTheRed
itllclear
Jumpervint
Michael Bess
SeaKev
Shell666
skydvm
sunshine
TallGuy
vdschoor
Wingnut

Have to take myself off. :(

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Have to take myself off. :(

:(:(

So, who from the Bay Area is going to drive out there, and when are you leaving and when are you coming back?

I have to put my time off request in and I am wondering what people want to do.

I am thinking leaving Friday morning (July 23rd) and coming back on Sunday (Aug. 1st) or Monday (Aug. 2nd)

Iwan

So, who from the Bay Area is going to drive out there, and when are you leaving and when are you coming back?

I have to put my time off request in and I am wondering what people want to do.

I am thinking leaving Friday morning (July 23rd) and coming back on Sunday (Aug. 1st) or Monday (Aug. 2nd)

Iwan

Stinky Jim, Mike DelCarlo, and I not necessarily collectively are all planning to drive out there. Mike has probably got a full car/truck by now but you can check. I've already got the dates you mentioned blocked out for vacation but still no plans have been finalized. Take whatever opportunity comes along but we'll keep you in mind and informed once we've got a final plan. It'll be great to have you there Iwan

By the way... My FF2 is on order. Where is your wingsuit?