osuskydiver

JUMPING AT SGC THIS SATURDAY

Actual email reads as:

Hello everyone!!! I hope that you'll all be as excited as I am to hear that we'll have an Otter by Saturday morning at 11 a.m. The forecast is beautiful (for February in Ohio), so please come on out and jump on Saturday, Sunday, or both!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Blue skies, Robin

Turbines have returned to Ohio! B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Just kinda curious here......there's already 11 inches, and it's supposed to snow a ton tomorrow there, what's the likelihood of the Otter getting there by Saturday? I'd prefer not to lug my gearcase around if I don't need to (also, I'd really prefer not to take my gear into downtown Chicago if I don't have to.)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I must say I was afraid fo the Cessna if it had more than three people on it. I was afraid of being able to move about when jump run came without being in pain (I ain't limber). But we got four on there today (two of us chunka-chunka burning love and two long suckers. We filled the plane pretty damn good and when jump run came there was perfect co-ordination for all. I am no longer afraid of Cessna's.

The exits were a freakin' blasts!:D Launched a perfect round on one and had a sweet view as the first one out for a diving three way on another. I looked up at the plane and tracked toward it to help close for the diving away toward me. The views was breathtaking! Chizazz turns 90 on the hill and we close the gap while the other guy, Ryan, dove out after. I wish I had film of this Point-Of-View. It was the best exit view I have ever had! Oh what a wonderful weekend!:D