Airborne03

Valentines Free-Fly Competetion

On Feburary 14th, 2004...Z-hills is hosting a couples freefly competition. I would love to attend to freefly but it seems like cupid doesnt like me again this year and they dont have a singles catagory (although they say there will be discounted jumps that day too).

Is anyone out there single and looking to freefly? :)

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

HI! We'll have an outside video man for ya! Three jumps will be the Intermediate Free-Fly speed round, HD handdock, Spock, Two sit dock. The fourth jump will be a free round. Hope to see ya here!B|
Blue Skies,
Colon Berry
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

well u got ur answeres there...u dont need to be good by time u get down ehre...just not suck! haha jk

id love to go and just have fun...and jump...i dont care about winning...winning isnt everything...its the only thing :) just kidding again!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

HI Again! FYI, you might find a teammate 'BABE' at the Pink Mafia Chics Rock Boogie Jan. 31st weekend here at ZHILLS!;) That gives you a couple weeks to throw it together....;)
Blue skies,
Colon Berry
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

HI! We'll have an outside video man for ya! Three jumps will be the Intermediate Free-Fly speed round, HD handdock, Spock, Two sit dock. The fourth jump will be a free round. Hope to see ya here!B|
Blue Skies,
Colon Berry

Thanks for replying. It sounds like lots of fun! I wish I had the talent for this. I can't fly headdown yet and am working on docks but doubt i'll have it together by then... although i'll try, ya never know:)
Take care.
Angela.

If you need additional outside video - let me know...

Michelle and I will probably only make the first couple of rounds before we confirm our lack of skillz:P

See ya there!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.