Remster

Easter boogies?

Hey gang,

we'd like to do an Easter boogie, but not too sure where the best ones are at.

Idealy on the East coast of the US as we wont have much time, so minimal travel. Medium size way RW stuff ideally (in the 20ish+ size).

Where would you go? Whats planned that you know of?
Remster

ZHills is your place.

3-4 otters. Boxman and about 4 other organizers. There will be people there repping for the 140 way record the following weekend. casual RW dives usual range (with organizers ) from 12-20. Nightly formation loads at sunset take place as well.

Close to Tampa Intl airport (30-40 mins max), free camping with great facilities, a bar that serves about any beer you can think of for 2$, swoop pond, and a landing area that could be mistaken for the state of Delaware. :ph34r: Usually some sort of RW pick up meets going on, but it's alittle far away to have exact details besides dates of the event. check out the web site. http://www.skydivecity.com

__

Skydive Coastal Carolinas is a great place.
The jumpers are really nice (Some of the old Wallace crew I believe) and Brian and the rest of his staff are very friendly and helpful.

You an also land on the beach right in front of the bar :)
Watch this space for news of bigger planes on a regular basis....

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I agree with Phreezone, CSS is a great place to go:
We ususally have the casa and otter running with organised freefly and rw jumps.

We have a lot of jumpers from all over the place who come back to our boogies,(I know that this year we had some French Canadians come down to a couple of them)

We have good camping facilities and the bonfire draws a good crowd in the evening with the usual skydivers stories and live music (some of the regulars bring their guitars;)

My team trains at CSS(fox force 4), so if you come to the boogie come and find me and say hello.

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach