Raefordite

Couch Freaks - Dollar Daze 2003

http://www.couchfreaks.com/ddaze.htm

August 28th through September 1st at Fort Dodge, Iowa are the craziest group of skydivers you ever want to meet!

Your entrance fee of only $40 includes dinner one night, chili another night, 24/7 access to the "milk truck". And did I mention the chicken pooper contest? How about that these folks are BIG into naked?

Go to the above link and check it out for yourself!

The great part is jumpers range in all ages. From future skydivers no taller than 2 feet to granddaddy jumpers. The partying takes place in a hanger well away from the RV land, showers and bathrooms. So if you enjoy the jumping but not the after hours party, you can get your rest.

This will be my fourth year going. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Who else is going? Let me know if you need more photos ;)

I think quite a few people from KSUPC gonna be there, kansasskydiver, unstable, myownway to name a few. I've never been, but I've heard good things... and the photos seem to make it sound even better :)

You gonna be jumping there? Your leg get better?

MB 3528, RB 1182

I know I am going to be there. This will be my first year and have heard nothing but great things about Couch Freaks!!! I know there will be a pretty big group of folks from MRVS there. Can't wait, been planning this since I started in March. Still a newbie but want to have some fun partying and jumping.

Blue skies!

so you are bringing a lot of women....we have been trying to get a completely naked otter load but have we dont have may females from our club...

2 years ago we couldn't get more than 1 person to do a lingerie jump who wasn't from our goup. [:/] So good luck on the naked jump.

I live in CO now, and all those girls were from TX (and MN), so I have no idea who if anyone is going to couch this year. Heck I'm still waiting for my vacation to be approved and it isn't looking good. :(
Fly it like you stole it!

hey kate!

of course i'll be there! i really wanted to hit mullins in wichita the weekend of the 23rd, but instead will be in ft. dodge getting things setup. oh well.

i'm going to try and make an effort to make it on a morning load or two this year instead of sleeping in till 11, so hopefully will get to jump with you!:)
see ya there,
billo

i'm going to try and make an effort to make it on a morning load or two this year instead of sleeping in till 11, so hopefully will get to jump with you!

Yep - I enjoy those morning jumps. Shaking down the local campies to wake folks up to jump with me before I set up the SKY KAT tent!!

How come we never got those 8AM jumps on the annual Couch Freak video movie??

How come we never got those 8AM jumps on the annual Couch Freak video movie??

Whoops!:$ good question!

sorry i have no clue what happened to these alleged videos that i have never seen...maybe we'll need to wake up a camera jumper or just snag their helmet and make sure it happens!B|

b

Rantoul had a DZ.com tent. What about CF? We gonna try to get a DZ.com jump together?

Yippee!! I love the idea! We can use the SKY KAT tent to sign up and gather together. Let's do it! Let's do it!

So - for all the dz.commers stop by the SKY KAT tent (it will be obvious which tent) and let me know you are there to do a do.

Ok, if I have this right (and I'm sure some dz.commer will set it straight if I don't) - -

Go out and recruit couch freaks and make sure they have a dz.com name and have posted at least 24 hours ahead of the record attempt.

Please try to encourage these folks to do more than just log on and make one post. This web site is soooooo wonderfulllllll, I'm sure all newbies will be hooked into dz.com in no time at all!!