kansasskydiver

Collegiates in Eloy!!!

hi chris,
i'll be there, it'll be my 3rd collegiates. from a&m. had fun with you ksu guys the past couple years, look forward to more memories! ;) by the way, if you check out my website, got a tribute to geoff from ksu. c ya!

Brit, yeah we met last year, it was my first collegiates, Geoff was a great friend of my and he has inspired a lot of my skydiving. That is awesome that you made a memorial for him, i'm going to take a look at it now. Are you guys driving or flying to eloy? We need to set up camps together this year like you guys did 2 years ago

Chris
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Hello --

The Air Force Academy is sending four 4-way teams and will have 18 people competing in Style and Acc (traditional accuracy).

Unfortunately I won't be there, but I won't be too far away. I've got several demos to do in Phoenix during that week and I hope to get down to Eloy to jump with some dz.com folks!

Blue Skies,

Bryan

Yeah you're right! But you did a pretty good job yourself this year with all the beads and the"show your tits" thing with kurt. Hmm i didn't pick up anyone at freaks, so yeah, competition is my best area. I didn't suck last year and collegiates with 40 jumps, this year i'm sure to take home a medal
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

While our full team cannot legally attend (Craig graduated summer semester and will not get into grad school until Spring) the rest of the team is traveling and with us we are bringing a 4th from Clemson. It will be interesting, Air Force blue is prob out of our reach because we do not have the full squad, but we hope to be competitve with silver enough to make the silver medal position interesting. Oh i guess i should include that we are a 4 way team. We are students at Georgia Tech.

I personally went last year to Lake Wales and had a blast, next year is back in Lake Wales and I am very excited ($60 in fuel vs $450 plane ticket).

You can see our website at http://www.gtinviscid.com

$13.00 jumps will be nice too, unfortuantly not all play though, have to work on AFF Instructor training, course is a meer 3 weeks after collegiates. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Jonathan
Jonathan Bartlett
D-24876
AFF-I