Singe

Jump at Perris

Hey everyone thanks for the feedback on DZ's,

Im gonna head down to Jim Wallace's DZ on Monday, Febuary 3rd and make my first jump (tandem). Was just curious if any of you skydiving forum members might be down there at Perris that day.

Lots of us will be there. Quade and I will be training with our team so you will likely see us on the creeper pad. Jim will take great care of you. He is honestly one of the nicest people I ahve ever met. It is incredible that someone with some many jumps, who does it for a living still is all too happy to go out and do a two way with someone just off student status.
Chris

Quade and I will be training with our team so you will likely see us on the creeper pad.

On Monday the 3rd?!?.
I think he's going to miss us by about 12 hours at least. :o

LOL. Don't think you'll find quade anywhere near the dz on the 3rd. ;)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Quade and I will be training with our team so you will likely see us on the creeper pad.

On Monday the 3rd?!?.
I think he's going to miss us by about 12 hours at least. :o

LOL. Don't think you'll find quade anywhere near the dz on the 3rd. ;)

ltdiver

i'll be. i start my extended vacation officially that day.:(:)

I'll be. i start my extended vacation officially that day.

Sharkie, will you be at Perris or Elsinore?

Ciels-
Michele

I guess, in theory I can be at both.:ph34r: I still have money on account at Perris. Wanna play in the van??:o When it runs out I'll have to go over the hill....

Wanna play in the van?? [Shocked]

heheheheeeee...uh, no. I don't like the van (I know, I must be the only woman on earth who says that). Can't exit stable. Besides, I don't think the van runs on weekdays in Feb. And I could've sworn it blew an engine, and it's not up. I could be totally wrong about that though...

Been thinking I should head over the hill. Maybe I can go that day, and in a light stress environment, play in the sky with you. Not sure about finances and/or schedule, but it's something we should talk about next week...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Not really directed at you Michele -- you were just at the bottom of the thread.
As of last weekend, the Perris Sky Van was still out of commission. I wouldn't count on making any jumps out of it for at least a little while longer.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver