SkySlut

PIA Symposium

Just got back from the PIA...man, my head hurts!!!

There were some really cool things going on there. Sunpath had a rig that was decorated as a Jaguar...all fur with a big cat head on the main flap...fully functional!!! I wouldnt jump it, but entertaining anyways...the simulators have been upgraded substantially (although, not enough to pay $15K for) Wings had some hot chicks walking around with balloons, Jari from Birdman still cant get into the country so Vladi was a standin. Saw a bunch of tiny canopies, etc. Good time!

***Sunpath had a rig that was decorated as a Jaguar...all fur with a big cat head on the main flap...fully functional!!!reply]

Ever go to Relative Workshop? They have a rig that cost around $10,000 to make, it was made out of Mink (Sorry animal activists) about 7 years ago, for an issue of Playboy Magazine. The centerfold wore it. I want to jump it for you 5000th Jump.

Im off to the symposium in about an hour.
bye

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Did anyone go the the talk by the NTSB representative? I'm very interested in hearing what he had to say about jump plane accidents. I emailed him but never got a response. Don't know if my addy was incorrect. Anyone?......
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

Ever go to Relative Workshop? They have a rig that cost around $10,000 to make, it was made out of Mink (Sorry animal activists) about 7 years ago, for an issue of Playboy Magazine. The centerfold wore it. I want to jump it for you 5000th Jump.

Im off to the symposium in about an hour.
bye

Ray

Got a picture? B|

The PIA is a hoot! As previously eluded to, it's a non-stop party. There is a TON of stuff to look at. The networking one can accomplish at an event like this is incredible. I can't walk five paces without getting into a long discussion with an old friend or vendor. It is also a great place to acquire new sponsors.......Thanks to PD for picking me up for this year.

Chuck