usmcdannyboy

MY NEW STILETTO 170!!!!!

ok i posted in talk back about me buying a new stiletto. i got replys ranging from your going to kill yourself, to way to go.

well i made 2 jumps with it today. first one was light and variable winds with turbulance at 1000'- 500' and i landed it like a dream. and then the second one the winds were 15-20 mph and turbulance was not any better. and I again landed like a dream.

I just want to thank all the nay sayers for scaring the crap out of me and i want to give special thanks to all my supporters and advisors (you guys were the most help)

i know its all of our job to look out for oneanother. but i was so scared i wasnt trusting my own abilties. and this was just from people i didnt know. and i usualy dont care what these type of people say cuz if i dont know you that means you dont know me
I guess i just want to say thanks for lookin out but be careful what you say cuz some of us really want to listen but if you dont know all the facts please give your support but be careful

thanks I love you all no matter what:P
I am the light my son...What you seek is fire

IF, your profile is accurate as far as number of jumps, and

IF, you are still jumping in Hawaii, and

IF, you continue jumping,

then, Kriswell predicts in six months, you will wish you had gone used because you will want to downsize. Good luck and have fun.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

IF, your profile is accurate as far as number of jumps, and

IF, you are still jumping in Hawaii, and

IF, you continue jumping,

then, Kriswell predicts in six months, you will wish you had gone used because you will want to downsize. Good luck and have fun.

i think i remember reading in the other forum that it is used. like he picked it up really cheap. but i can't really remember for sure.

later

YOUR GONNA POKE YOUR EYE OUT JUMPING A CANOPY THAT SMALL.

THE WORLD WILL COLLAPSE AS WE KNOW IT IF YOU DOWNSIZE.

SEMPER GUMBI DUDE. GIMME A HOLLA WHEN YOUR IN MY AO AND WE CAN KICK IT ORANGE STYLE;)

BTW , they're right.....your gonna want to downsize pretty quick, good thing it was a good deal. No worries, I got your back bro:D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

yea i heard about you just yesterday and if i say where i live i bet you might know who told me i live in fayetteville north carolina but i will tell you who told me anyways it was that crazy man they call brother burke otherwise known as randy burke well hope you enjoy the canopy
Greg

Dannyboy, I'm thinking your Hawaii deal must be kinda like my deal here in Byron. Always windy. It gets in the way of learning how fast we're really going in no-wind landings. I'm thinking I remember you having a Racer container with zebra striped pop-top? Don't those accept any size main anyhow? So have a blast with that Spinetto, just find a few days to fly it in no-wind, get used to that groundspeed, and then get a 103 VelocityB|B|

just find a few days to fly it in no-wind, get used to that groundspeed, and then get a 103 Velocity

And then come visit me in the rarified air of Colorado. BTW danny ... I'm not flaming you, as you and I will both be flying the same sized canopy (and I weigh a little more than you do). I'm just not fully elliptical (yet). ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Dan

Enjoy that Stiletto and be safe. I jump a 120 Stiletto and just wouldn't have anything else because I just don't want to go any faster. I've had one cutaway on the canopy when I only had twenty jumps on it. Turned into a Spinetto and was very entertaining. I enjoyed the PD143R reserve ride and am still jumping the 120. It has tried the Spinetto routine once more due to I feel my changing my packing technique but I got on it real quick and was able to kick out of the line twists.
I went back to my old packing technique and the canopy has opened fine scince.

Chris