cloud9

The difference a person makes

I have a wings container and have bragged in the past about their great customer service. But you know I have found what a difference a person makes.

In the past an email was answered with in a day, I have recently sent two emails and no answer ( its been almost two weeks on the first and a week on the second.) Not so great, not even good, not even so, so.

So was it sunshine rigging with great customer service or was it Heather that was great with customers?

I say it was Heather! So to those that have not got the best of customer service from some of the manufacturers it may not be them but just the person handling the email, phones, customers.

Paige has been very very helpful when I've called in the past few weeks.

Give her a chance, I know its probably been hard trying to pickup a job where the last person was badass, but I know she's doing a good job now, though. B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

quite possibly you got the wrong e-mail address? I would double check if I were you. I happen to know the customer service rep quite well, and she takes pride in her work.Before I slammed her in a public forum I would find out all of the facts. Perhaps a phone call could have cleared things up?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

First and foremost I could not possibly slam an individual as I had no name in order to slam someone. Second When I received good customer service I stated so right here in these forums. When I feel I have received bad service I will state that right here in these forums as well.
The email address was and is correct, I have used it before and it came directly from the web site and the information I received with my container when I purchased it. However I was trying to give Sunrise the opportunity to return an email. As of yet they have not How do you know whether I called them or not? Just because I didn’t put it here?.
I really don’t care who knows the person or persons involved in customer service. It doesn’t change anything, facts are facts.
I make no apologies for posting here nor do I feel any obligation to do so.

By the way this was in reference to the binding tape on my pilot chute tearing off after only 71 jumps. Something to keep an eye on if you own a Wings. I don’t know if it was just mine or if there have been problems and wanted an answer in writing from Sunrise so I could post the information here without speculation.

***How do you know whether I called them or not? Just because I didn’t put it here?.

seems you are mighty defensive.... so did you call? Just for the record, I have no personal stock in Sunrise rigging

Well I did recieve an email today from Paige it appears she read this post.

As far as taking it personal, when anyone accuses me of slamming a person in a public forum, and I didn't then I take it personal. My post had nothing to do with slamming anyone. It was more of a compliment to one person then a slam to anyone else. Also it was intended to imply that customer service often times is not the manufacturer per se but can simply be the results of a single person. ( Good or bad ).

so..... did you call?

Nope I needed to send pictures of the damage and I couldn't do that by phone.

When I hear back from Sunshine Rigging I will post information about the damage and what they said. That way other Wings owners can check their rigs or will know its not been a real problem.

maybe there has been a problem with the e-mail system. I don't know but jeez don't be so harsh.Nobody wants to be nasty for sure but I certainly hope you would explore all of your options before things come to a head.

I agree, when it comes to talking about manufacturer's reps I personally will always choose to be very careful about what I say. This goes for any business related to skydiving, it seems skydiving is such a small world, you can seriously ruin someone's business with a few well placed comments. Now, not saying sunrise rigging is THAT small, but don't slam them unless theres really a justifible problem.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

***I have recently sent two emails and no answer ( its been almost two weeks on the first and a week on the second.)***I would not rely on e-mail as an infallable system for communicating.

My sentiments too. Emails can on occasion get lost in cyberspace due to the multi routes they have to take before finally arriving at their destination.

Additionally, anti-spam settings can inadvertently tuck an email to one side - and the receiver doesn't realize it's sat there until days later. This has happened to me on occasion.

'hope your wings issue gets sorted..

~S Beej

----------------------------------------------------
If the shit fits - wear it (blues brothers)--