2 way donut out of the skyvan

now THAT was a lot of fun - best rollercoaster ride i've ever been on and then some!

Pre second skyvan jumps this weekend - tailgates are fuc*ing great! The last jump was done with the tailgate open on the ride up due to an issue with one of the door cables - sat near the door watching the ground shrink on the cruise up to altitude was pretty special too!

Hope everyone had a productive and fun weekend jumping as i did - just wish i was still at the dz today - its beautiful outside again B|

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

We pulled a sweet 4-way tube out of the Let a few weekends ago, anyone gone bigger than that? From a Skyvan I reckon you could lay 2 tubes next to each other and link them side-by-side to make an enormous one!

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

16 way tube out of a herc is the biggest I've heard of.
4 side by side 4s....
When it gets to that stage, a magic carpet is probably a safer bet.B|

You can break single 'wheel' tubes to either a donut (everyone lets go their left or right hand), the spin it.
Or one person breaks both grips and you have a cat, which you can track. Then once you have decent speed up, the person on the front front loops, whip lashing the tail into the wide blue yonder.B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

haha i reckon the look on my face must have been something like :o! I totally wasn't expecting that stomach churning feeling at all! That's why i loved it so much - by the way, i forgot to ask you, did you see me shaking my head to indicate i was gonna let go? Man we just seemed to loop forever, it was great!
I'd LOVE to do a bigger tube for your 300th, if i have enough experience to be able to go up with you guys! :)

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

16 way tube out of a herc is the biggest I've heard of.
4 side by side 4s....

My sweetie says he did a 20-way tube out of a CASA once. He hasn't produced the video to prove it though...:P aparently once it got out the door, it tipped up on end and left the vdieo guy in the dust :D He said it was completely silent in there -- they could've held a book-club discussion :)

We tried an 8-way tube, 4 two-man tubes linked together, out of a skyvan once. The tailgate isn't wide enough for it, so it broke apart immediately into 2 smaller tubes, and then blew apart completely.

Fun though. ;)
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

We pulled a sweet 4-way tube out of the Let a few weekends ago, anyone gone bigger than that? From a Skyvan I reckon you could lay 2 tubes next to each other and link them side-by-side to make an enormous one!

Gus

I have video of a 9-way tube that we pulled out of an Otter.

I did a 12-way tube and a 12-way magic carpet ride at Rantoul last year out of the back of the Skyvan.