mwolfe

Wings/Sunrise Rigging International

I would like to post a short letter saying how pleased I am with Sunrise Rigging International. Sunrise, the makers of the Wings® container system has been nothing short of remarkable in my endeavor to acquire a new container. Everyone from the owner Henri Pohjolainen to the office staff Anne and Paige have demonstrated the utmost in professionalism in dealing with the issues that have come up in the process.
What I find very refreshing is that there was never any question as to what would be done to rectify the situation(s). The answer was always the same, what it takes to make the customer happy with our product. I would be remiss if I did not mention Marko and Steven and all the work they put into this process. From multiple teardowns to minor adjustments, they have always been professional and courteous.
In closing I would like to mention two things. First, to thanks everyone at Sunrise Rigging International (Wings®), for all their help once again. And second, just an observation, even with all the additional things that had to be done to my Wings® container to make it just right, I still received it faster than I would have received other popular container systems. Thanks again Henry, Marko, Steven, Anne, and Paige.B|

Humbly,

Michael A. Wolfe
Hellfish #15

I too have had good customer service experiences with Sunrise Rigging. They replaced my container with a new one once it was figured out that my original order was messed up by the dealer and my original reserve tray was built too small for my reserve.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Well, let me tell you something, I have just received an email from Paige letting me know that my rig will be shipped friday and apologized for the delay. I just want to make public that NO APOLOGIES ARE NEEDED, I totally understand, in fact, I rather wait for it, that way I know the product will be very well made and inspected.

Indeed, their customer service really rocks.

nd second, just an observation, even with all the additional things
that had to be done to my Wings® container to make it just right,

While I agree that Wings has good customer service....

Why did they have to do so much to make it right?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I definitely agree!

I called them last year on July 31st...an hour before closing on the last day of the sale on Wings containers and PD canopies! Henri managed to help me piece together my first rig, get my order in even without my measurements and get me the sale prices!

On top of all the explaining he had to do to help me figure out what I wanted he was extremely patient and kept in close contact with me the whole time. My rig showed up at my door exactly 3 weeks and 1 day after I placed the order! AND it was all packed up and ready to go!

I had such a great experience that I have and will continue to tell people about them! B|

BettyAnn

Getting married? Check out my website!

Yup, they ROCK. I've had a Wings container for almost a year now and I can't say anything but GREAT things about the company, their customer service or the rig.

Heather rocked when she was there and Paige is rocking now (after having the nearly impossible task of following in Heather's footsteps).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

As a costomer first I was so impressed that I wanted to become a dealer. With that said I wanted to tell a littel story. I had one of my friends hook it in and break her femur. Needless to say the medics cut off her rig. And you know how well they cut!! I sent it to sunrise for her to have it repaired. We had it back within 2.5 weeks (long before she was jumping again). The best part of all was their was no charge to her. Sunrise covered the repair and I covered the shipping. Others my say their are better rigges out their. But as a dealer I garantee NO ONE has better costomer service.

P.S.
I just wanted to add I would never expect a company to go that far out of their way but it is nice when they do.
--------------------------------------------------------
Some one must go to the edge for others to be able to find it. But if you go be sure you can make it back.

I'm just curious if they are at all helpful for somebody buying a used rig (from somebody else). Will they tell you what canopy will fit, what size harness it has (from documentation) etc.. I'm thinking about buying a used Wings, so the guy can get a new one, but i'd like to make sure what will fit.
Has anybody dealt with sunrise on something similar??

I'm just curious if they are at all helpful for somebody buying a used rig (from somebody else). Will they tell you what canopy will fit, what size harness it has (from documentation) etc..

You should call them and find out. ;)

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

yeap , great rig, great service.

had a broken stitch on mine when i got it (happens...)
they shipped it from israel and back and i got it about a week later fixed B|

forgot to ask them if i could get a Tshirt too :ph34r:

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

A question to ponder. Would the world be silent or at least a much quieter place if all those who make
gripes and compliants thier primary mode of converstion

And yet you still never answered the question?

What was wrong with the rig?

I agree they have good customer service, but why did they have to re do your rig?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

ahhh.... the proverbial fly in the ointment......

Well since you are living with Page....I figured you would chip in....

And I think Page is doing a good job.

But the question still was not answered.