Esclava

Chick Needs Someone to Skydive With (Naples, FL)

Ok, there are SUPPOSED to be like this shortage of girls in skydiving....why the hell can't I find a guy that wants to skydive with me, and lives within an hour of Naples, FL.

Ok, so I can't pack my own chute yet....but that can't be the problem, can it?

Esclava, i live in miami. me and my ex of 2 years broke up mainly because of skydiving, so i know its tough to find that special someone who enjoys the same sport as you do.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

Ok, there are SUPPOSED to be like this shortage of girls in skydiving....why the hell can't I find a guy that wants to skydive with me, and lives within an hour of Naples, FL.

Ok, so I can't pack my own chute yet....but that can't be the problem, can it?

Be carefull what you ask for :P

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
.... but I'm NOT packing your chute =)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, what does your chute look like???lol

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

Edit to read Chick seeks male with driver licend/able to pack for LTR.

Now I didn't read that.....But I am not on the market anyway....

But I know PLENTY of single guys at Zhills....I almost feel bad for the single "fresh meat" that shows up at ANY dz....
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

what!!! you found the only gay dz in the US :)
come to sebastian, z hills, or lake wales. We all love newbies. Want to try crw? lol the real dark side. im me we'll get ya hooked up :P

Even though there's a shortage of women in skydiving, I think most of the guys go to the dz to skydive, not to find a girlfriend. So, I'm sure it has nothing to do with you, they're probably more focused on their jumps during the day. Do you stick around at night? That theory usually changes once the beer light goes on! ;)

I remember you as a beautiful, friendly girl. I'm sure with more time in the sport, you'll have men tripping over themselves to get to you.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

d'oh!

you posted this about three months too late. I'm in plantation for the summer and I went out to pahokee pretty much every sunday I've been down here.

However, I head back to sweet home Chicago the 9th so I can't really help you

ah well, a lesson in patience...

To the best of my knowledge, i dont recall any regular fun jumperby that name. If i remember, i will let you know.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

Skymama-- I haven't seen you in a long time. I finally got my A license. My "friend" posted the "Chick Needs Someone to Skydive With" for me after hearing me complain a number of times about not having anyone from this area to go with me skydiving. Everyone I know just thinks I am crazy and won't even go to hang out. I have stayed after the beer light has gone on-- I remember something about body shots! Hope to see you soon.:S