Blahr

Footwear?

bungie round the bit between the toes - and loop that over your big toe

I used to jump in flipflops. Even easier is putting a rubber band (the big kind) around your big and second toes. Just as secure (at least it was for me), and a lot more comfortable.

Wendy W.

Yeah. But you're a girl. We'd lose the rubber bands...:$

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Tennis shoes. Had someone on my load yesterday that decided to jump with no shoes. He landed out because of high winds, and was having a miserable time walking through the sticks and crap on the way back. That'll probably be the last time he does that.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

Teva's when it's warm and I'm jumping at sea level.

At home, here in Colorado, I were my older, worn out Nike's.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Original style Black Reebok's. You know the kind the Knights usually wear. The ones with smooth trad on the bottom. It make them just right for swooping. ;):D:ph34r::S

I wore Teva's for a bit until I had a nasty off airport landing. I had some really cool strap marks on both feet for a bit.

I like my Reebok's very much though. The only other foot gear I would wear might be Converse. They usually have smooth tread as well. It is definitely a key in swooping I think. It would be ugly if the tread caught something in the ground while trying to touch down.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES