SkydiveNFlorida

I got a rig, I got a rig! :D

Ok, well, the first one I had sent to me was too small:( It was an a-14 harness and as much as I wanted it to fit, it really did not:(. But, this weekend I found a great deal on a 97' javelin tjn with a b-15 harness which fits me PERFECTLY!! It's also bright purple which I love because black is boring! I got it right at the Drop Shop in Sebastian from none other than the great and wonderful Skybytch (who is running an excellent show there, might I add! ) !

So, i'm just working on filling the container. I have a reserve on the way, and i'll be doing some more demos and getting a main very soon.

Just wanted to brag:D Pictures to come when Denise is back in town!!

Angela.

U planning to come down to Sebastian for the bytch boogie?

Well mama put me on the attending list so I guess so ;) I'm definitely going to try to go, I should be able to. I think I still have about $100 on my account at Sebastian so it'll be like getting free jumps! :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I was almost as happy about you getting that container as you are.

Almost. ;)

Didja sleep with it last night? Run around the house wearing nothing but your Javelin? :ph34r:

Cool, i'm glad!

Didn't sleep with it, but, I *might*;) have run around the house naked in it for a while. :$ (shhh, don't tell everyone):)

YAY!
Angela.

when exactly will that be?
;)

Well mama put me on the attending list so I guess so

It's so nice when people do what I say without putting up a fight. Thank-you for setting a good example for everyone else. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was almost as happy about you getting that container as you are.

Almost. ;)

Didja sleep with it last night? Run around the house wearing nothing but your Javelin? :ph34r:

Cool, i'm glad!

Didn't sleep with it, but, I *might*;) have run around the house naked in it for a while. :$ (shhh, don't tell everyone):)

YAY!
Angela.

when exactly will that be?
;)

Note the past tense of "might have", meaning I might already have done so;)

So, to answer your question in different form, it might have happened last night;)

Angela.

So, to answer your question in different form, it might have happened last night;)

Angela.

And i take it Denise wasnt in town to provide pics :P?

------------------------------------------------------
"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"

Angela.

And i take it Denise wasnt in town to provide pics :P?

Pix of what? :);):P

Angela.

Of your lovely er...new rig!

"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"

CONGRATS again on your new rig!!! B|

I'm jealous!!! First I get to admire skybytch's awesome infinity and then you buy a javelin...oh, too have more money...what can I sell? :P

Have fun filling it!
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

CONGRATS again on your new rig!!! B|

I'm jealous!!! First I get to admire skybytch's awesome infinity and then you buy a javelin...oh, too have more money...what can I sell? :P

Have fun filling it!

Thanks, Missy!

Yeah, that infinity is pretty nice, eh? :) Well, I sold a coral reef aquarium and various corals from another aquarium. So, basically, I sold another hobby for this one. But, I thought about selling the entertainment center. haha:p

Angela.

Many Many Many congrats!!! BEER!!!! I am in line with you and will soon be looking for my own. I have sold all kind of random stuff to be able to afford one ;) My entire paintball set up for one. Like you said, "one hobby for another" One can only afford the time and money for a couple of hobby's (me at least) [:/]