DBCOOPER

Golden Knights Black & Gold Meet(Military Only)

I am ready. Just let me know the exacgt dates. I have many things going on in October.

Please Pm them to me as I do not read much on the forms. Little KatieBear told me about this post. She really wants me to be there.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

It is for military only,I don't know about dependents.Its scheduled for November 7th thru 10th and its going to be at Laurinburg this year.Not looking to win a gold,just want to make a bunch of jumps,and have a lot of fun.May even borrow the name some of my friends use for their fun jumps at xkeys,NP squared. No points No problem.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Laurenburg is an incredibly poor place to hold the meet, unless they planning on doing it over at the FBO. The GK pavillion is on the very farthest side of the airport and has no facilites at all. That said, if the meet is in fact going to be run at Laurenburg, then anyone coming here for the meet will need to bring everything they need to eat and drink with them. I am sure they will bring some porta-potties out there, but the nearest place to get any food from there is around eight miles away (a quick stop). Packing in the grass at that pavillion is absolutely not advisable. There are more cuckaburrs and sand spurs there than you will ever be able to pick out of your canopy. I can't imagine why they would want to run the meet there. I will ask about it today and report back.

Chuck

PS: Unless something has changed, the meet is open to all servicemember who have a valid ID card. Reservists and National Guardsmen, plus members of every branch of service, including the Coast Guard are permitted to attend, but not dependants.

Thank s for looking into it Chuck.

B-Raff said he might come up with me.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Chuck,I sent you an email I got from MSG Rhodes.Looks like its not open to non-active duty Guard and Reserve this year.Looks like I'm out.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Little KatieBear told me about this post. She really wants me to be there.

Hey, who ya callin' little???:P

You better be there... the subtitle might have to be the "welcome home katie boogie"!:ph34r: Oh yeah, and tell B-Raff if he's coming up he better bring Nicole up with him. Sun Path will just have to live w/out the two of them for the weekend!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Looks like its not open to non-active duty Guard and Reserve this year.

Well if that is the case then they probably will not have enough people to make it worth while. Not to mention that it does not make sense. I spent over 10-1/2 years on active duty. I am sure I can get on orders though if that is what they want.

Hey, who ya callin' little???

You Little woman!!!!!!!!!!!:D You know I LOVE YA!!! :)

Oh yeah, and tell B-Raff if he's coming up he better bring Nicole up with him.

I will let him know. I am sure she would come anyway. I already told him that I would drive since I have a camper top for the truck now. I can fit mucho GEAR & BEER/COCKATILIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
;):D:ph34r:B|

Hey someone keep me posted on the guard not being invited though. CHUCK CHANGE HIS MIND!!!

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

Yeah well I guess I am not either being as they will only accept active status.

WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

And we know how to have fun don't we?

Where is the BLUE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!

;):S:D:ph34r::P

Of course I will be putting all of you lightweights to bed!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

If this is your welcome back boogie then it will really suck for the rest of us since I'm not military. We may need to rethink this one sweetie.

No worries for civilians. Kate and Tony always put together a civilian team to compete unofficially - Raeford Military Academy! But the weather hasn't cooperated the last few years with wind and rain. We weren't really excited about paying to jump in the miserable conditions so we just hung out at Aviator's and drank beer and watched all the crazy people who just couldn't stop jumping because it was free! :)