Glipazide

First jump ever tomorrow AFF

Going to jump for the first time ever at Raeford tomorrow.

I have practiced everything i should do so i can get passed, Read lots of articles, threads, walk thru's at the house ( Gonna rub the paint off the door jams) ect..

Is there any advice on my jump tomorrow?

Also, Thanks Chuck for the great class. :)
http://sexygirlabs.com/url]

Is there any advice on my jump tomorrow?

Smile.

Smile, if it's real, if it's not. Tight lipped, wide grin - doesn't matter....just smile.

And then come back here and tell us all about it! Congratulations, and welcome to the sky. You will never be the same again.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Kick Ass, Listen to your instructors, Do what they tell you, RELAX, use common sense and HAVE FUN!!! Let us know how it went.

Blue skies.

Oh and I forgot to add, if you get bit by the bug like me and most of my skydiving friends, be ready to set up a direct deposit account from you to your local DZ. ;):P
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Awesome guys!

Relaxing was the hardest part up until i left the aircraft.. After that got 1 relax sign from the jumpmaster, everything was great.

Nervous wreck until it was time to exit.

Only thing i did wrong was a "double take" at the door.. went straight to the prop and went up, then corrected myself to the hotel check.

Landing was great. Landed on both feet, thanks to Tony talking me down.

Also, a thanks to the guys here for the info and a BIG thanks to A.C. and John at Raeford.

See ya soon!

Clint
http://sexygirlabs.com/url]

I'm new at this too..so I know what you mean. with the anxiety and all..Relaxing IS the key..remember why you started this sport, as an escape from stress in your life? feeling of freedom? Do you have a favorite song you can think of? That's helped me! Paul Oakenfold's "best days of our life" and "when the rush comes"! As you're climbing to full altitude, put a big grin on and think about an awesome experience, get those goosebumps of the thrill, visualize the perfect jump and go DO IT! When that door opens, look forward to the experience! Your life will change..you'll be a changed person. Look forward to the happiness that's ahead! Can't wait to hear about it!;)