velvet

Best Skydiving Magazine?

As far as a Magazine bringing you the latest in the sport, the latest gear, the reviews of competitions, stories of people, advertisements, etc. THIS (dropzone.com) is really the best one out there.

Instead of reading about a competition, you end up chatting with the people that were in it.

Instead of hearing about gear, you get to chat with people from the company and sometimes even the owner of the company. For instance, Bill Booth moniters the forums and posts.

I would rather have this site then my monthly Parachutist.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

it shouldn't... you need recent flash version.
but basically it's the homepage of paramag, the french magazine, which is very interesting, with much more pics and less ads than parachutist (which I also like because some text articles are very interesting)
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

if you can read french, paramag
www.para-mag.com

I don't read French but I saw the latest issue - have to say that most beautiful and most professional (outlook etc. I really cannot comment that much the text) like skydiving magazine available!

The latest issue had a beautiful portfolio of Jussi Laine - 11 pages, amazing photos! Check it out!!!