sdgregory

I jumped today too . . .

Had a blast at SGC. Thanks guys for a great day. 3 jumps from a 182 making my 182 total 4. First jump was a hop&pop from 8500. I had a blast flying my Hornet 230 from up there. The wind was almost non-existent so I did not have to fight any winds. :D

Man what a hoot!

Second one was a solo and the third was a two way. Phreezone will tell you I fall like a bowling ball! And he did not believe me:D. Guess we know what I need to work on!

It felt so good to be back up in the Air. Jumped my G3, Havoc and Neptune all for the first time. I loved all of them!

Oh the smell of the air up there is so much sweeter!

Life is Good. Thnk you Lord for the wonderful skies and great temps in Ohio. Come out and join the fun tomorrow!:D

What a great day it has been. I am so stoked right now.

Hopefully I can make it out there tomorrow and get three more in! Four would be even better:ph34r:.

Blue Skies!

Haha, i got home and wanted to tell everyone too! Havent jumped in two months, and what better way to celebrate such a beautiful day than to go make an awesome jump!
I feel exactly the way u do! Life can be crappy, but whenever I got something to do with skydiving, life is friggin AWESOME! ha

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Wish I could have jumped today :( Beautiful, warm day. Just hung around the dz and watch everybody else have fun. feeling pretty bummed. :(
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Hey man, I'm not sure if I met you today but we jump at the same DZ. Today was great. I "jumped my ass off" for what will definitely not be the last time today. Worked on my fall rate variation, biffed a landing hard, got in a 12 way tracking dive and tried sitflying. Oh hell, I think I'm glowing.:D

Wish I could have jumped today :( Beautiful, warm day. Just hung around the dz and watch everybody else have fun. feeling pretty bummed. :(

Never go to a DZ strip show.