mouth

RoamingDZ coming to Dublin, GA

A group of GA skydivers have gotten together and formed a Roaming DZ to travel around to areas that don't have a DZ.

The next planned gathering will be in Dublin, GA (my home town) during the month long celebration for St. Patricks. We are scheduled for the third weekend in March which will also be Super Saturday for the festival. The plan is to Jump all weekend and even offer tandems to new jumpers. There will also be an Experimental Aircraft show at the same time.

The first goal is to gather up lots of GA jumpers who jump in various DZs to develop friendships and spread the love of skydiving. The second goal is to encourage jumpers from all over to come out and play with us and enjoy the hopefully warm weather and make some new friends.

There will be RW, FF and CReW organizing so there is something for everyone.

The website is roamingdz.com if anyone is interested.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Actually we'd prefer everything to be green. Dublin does EVERYTHING green (beer, shakes, grits) during St. Patricks month.

We have two Caravans at the moment and will be adding aircraft as people RSVP. We have about 50 responses on the group so far so it's looking like fun.B|

--
Hot Mama

Actually we'd prefer everything to be green. Dublin does EVERYTHING green (beer, shakes, grits) during St. Patricks month.

We have two Caravans at the moment and will be adding aircraft as people RSVP. We have about 50 responses on the group so far so it's looking like fun.B|

There have been some changes.We still have a Grand Caravan and the chopper but in addition we have Skydive Atlantas SUPER KINGAIRE.Checkout page 17 in your Feb. Parachutist.Take a look at the website for up to date info.RoamingDZ.com.

Chris

Spent the day on the phone with gear reps and have lots of cool prizes and sweet stuff for you guys...one catch is you gotta show up to get a prize.

Go to www.roamingdz.com and RSVP saying you are coming to play with us. See ya in Dublin!B|

--
Hot Mama

Update: Dublin, GA St. Patrick's Skydiving Celebration Boogie.

Skydiving vendors are AMAZING. They have so graciously donated:

shirts

hats

luggage/duffle bags

Chick Fil A sandwiches

pull up cords

bottle openers

% off on helmets

% off on jumpsuits

% off on rigs from MANY dealers

plus birdman stuff!!!!!!

NOPE, I'm not finished so the list of items will hopefully grow even longer.

So if you are thinking about coming down to Dublin but don't have gear...I say pack up and come on...it may just be your lucky day. Some of the items will be raffled off with donations being split between WINGS (a local charity for battered women) and the Women's 4 Way team which has two local girls representing. Other items will be given out randomly during the days so come out and enjoy the fun.

There should be something for everyone.

We will start on Friday March 19 and play until sundown on Sunday March 21.

Blue skies and green fields for landings,
Lisa

--
Hot Mama

Everyone think BlueSkies for the weekend so we can get these balloon jumps done in Dublin.

Are ballons comfirmed for Dublin???

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Since this is not a regular DZ we don't have anything rental other than extra rigs that some of us have. I doubt if any of the local DZ's will be willing to part with their student gear for the weekend since that is how they make their money. I'm not sure if Mirage is going to bring many rigs with them so I'll have to keep you posted.

Basically we are providing the place, the planes, the helo, the entertainment and lots of gifts and prizes. Maybe you can looking into borrowing a rig from someone that you know that fits. If anyone has an appropriately sized rig when you get here I'm sure we can work things out. PM me what size you need and I'll see if I can help locate soemthing.

--
Hot Mama

Lisa I would like to thank you and Chris ahead of time, for all of your hard work. We are really looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones!
David King

I would like to second that!
not long now.
my power is beyond your understanding.

Chris is right. Howard will be here from JumpShack and is bringing demo rigs. Those of you in need of gear can hook up with him and hopefully get some jumps in.

Gifts keep arriving so there should be something for EVERYONE (or close to it)

Tee Shirts are ready to be printed. We've had a half page in the paper and willbe doing a TV spot next week.

This is just GROWING and GROWING

--
Hot Mama