ifics

Post you're exit pics!!

A pic I took of AggieDave and a 60 year old gentleman doing a tandem for his birthday. I thought his dentures might fly out.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

yaaaaaaaaay! oh B*! i smile really big everytime i see those little snapshots! i had so much fun with you on that jump ~ :D :)

This Exit Shot is My Favorite!::: it is a picture of my sweetsome taken by steve-o! i LOVE this picture lots and lots! B|

WOW, thats an AMAZING SHOT!!!:o

a lil' bit of industrial haze there, no? ;):D

The hole is out of frame. ;)

LOL:D

EDIT: The expression on that old guys face is CLASSIC!!

i love the look of fear on that dude's face! thanks for sharing! :DB|

He looks happy to me

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

These are a couple pics from my 200th jump in late '02. Photos by Joel Kiesel.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

My four-way team, Avalanche, exiting on one of our first few jumps together. I'm the inside center doing her best to F everyone up! Hooray!

Do you give the count? If not, try that. Your OC and Point are leaving way early relative to you and the tail.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Do you give the count? If not, try that. Your OC and Point are leaving way early relative to you and the tail.

Yep, I give the count. We're getting a lot better at leaving on time. We're all new at four-way. :)
Skydiving is for cool people only

Saw that first pic on the BlueSkies website. Is that your home DZ? I learned how to jump there when the Pines owned it. Tell Dewey I said Hello and Bill and Clay and Lori.

Dewey was just here at Perris last week, I hadn't seen him in 8 years or so. Same ole Dewey. Got him in the air for his first jump at Perris. Felt good to see him and get a jump with him after all those years.
Dom