Raistlin

"Design Your Jumpsuit" kind of applet question

Yes its on the symbi web site: http://www.symbiosis.suits.btinternet.co.uk/ The one you've posted is from the Bristol Uni website.

It's probably the best designer I've seen so far and given RW suits all look the same (well mostly) you could use it for any manufacturer to get an idea of what it's gonna look like.

If I'd read this yesterday I could have asked the Bristol Uni lot who pinched the applet off who.

When I ordered my Bev Suit, I couldn't figure out what the colors would look like... so I made a program similar to the one that Tony Suits uses, but in Flash. I'm a computer nerd, so I just got carried away I guess. I never did anything with it... and Bev Suits doesn't even know I made it... haha... so it's still just sitting on my computer at home. Must have been a looooong winter. :D If you want to order one of those, I can lend it to you.

Yeah, I realise that is the Bristol Uni site.

For some reason the Bristol one works fine, but the official symbi one is broken (it asks me what application I should use to open it).

It looks like it might have been made by a Bristol person, since it has they Skydive Bristol logo on it and I don't think you can do that without the original flash file (though I don't know much about flash, so I could be wrong)

For some reason the Bristol one works fine, but the official symbi one is broken (it asks me what application I should use to open it).

More likely you're browser than the site - it seems to be up and running fine.

Looking again at the two designers it looks like they may have been made independantly. The two applets work the opposite way round - with the uni one you have to click the area then the pallet - with symbi its the pallet then the area.

Anyway... can you say "thread drift".

my bad