Jeth

WOO-HOO!!! 2nd jump ROCKS!!!!

I did my 2nd tandem yesterday. IT WAS SO AWESOME!!! I got to control the exit, and my instructor said I did an excellent job. He said I had great body position, was altitude aware, and I knew all the hand signals. YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! Now I can move on to AFP and FLY SOLO!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!:)I wanted to jump more yesterday, but that'd be expensive and I need to save my money for AFP. I'm going back for ground school next weekend. WOO-HOO!! SKYDIVING IS THE FUNNEST, MOST THRILLING, MOST REWARDING THING I'VE EVER DONE!! YIPPEE!!!:)
I am still a little nervous about flying the canopy all by myself, but I'm sure I'll learn more about how to do it in the class.
I had been nervous that I'd screw up the exit this time, but I did it right! It's amazing how much better it was this time. I wasn't nervous at all and I didn't hesitate at all. When I was in freefall I was totally aware of my surroundings and my altitude. (The first time I was just in total overload and didn't process anything.) It was too short though! It's amazing how fast it goes by-- 10k, 9k, 8k, 7k, 6k, PULL!! I wish I could've stayed up there another 5 minutes! ;)

Woo-hoo!!!!! Can't wait for my level 1 jump!! I hope I don't screw it up and end up in the corn field! :S:P

Jeth B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Congratulations!! :)
-You're exactly the kind of jumper that I adore seeing at the DZ!! People that have just touched the air for the first few times are soooo much fun, their excitement is electrifying! B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

-You're exactly the kind of jumper that I adore seeing at the DZ!! People that have just touched the air for the first few times are soooo much fun, their excitement is electrifying! B|

Just what I was thinking.... B|

Congrats!

Glad you had a blast. It was nice to meet you and thanks for keeping my wife occupied while I was out having fun :)
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

...thanks for keeping my wife occupied while I was out having fun :)

As long as you're not a 'swinger', I guess that phrase is OK...:o:P:D

(I'm kiddin'!!!!) :P:D

Right! :P It was great because she told me all about your training. I can't believe she sits in the classes with you but doesn't want to jump! Anyway, it was great to meet you, too! :)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Just what I was thinking.... B|

Congrats!

Hey, thanks guys!! It's great that you pro's don't mind listening to us rookies go on an on about our little victories. ;):)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Hey, thanks guys!! It's great that you pro's don't mind listening to us rookies go on an on about our little victories. ;):)

:P:S;)

But the true pros around here are the cool ones that have thousands o' jumps and are still humble and generous with their wisdom...those peeps just warm yer heart. Like FlyAngel2...she has over 3 grand and she's still one of the easiest going people on DZ.com...:)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I can't believe she sits in the classes with you but doesn't want to jump! Anyway, it was great to meet you, too! :)

She sits in on the classes cause it eases her mind on how everything works and how safe the sport can be. Also it helps so I don't have to explain the terminology when I start talking about things at home, she kind of knows what I'm talking about.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever