syntax

fun 2way exits

My jump buddy and i both have about 60 jumps and have been doing a lot of 2 ways lately.Our favourite exit is a linked dive. We just hold each others shoulder grips and go for it! While this sometimes results in perfect stability,most of the time anything can happen which is why we love it. Head up .head down ,on your back,whatever! As long as you dont let go we always hold it.Its a rush. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for more wild 2 way exits from caravans etc. Blue Skies from OZ .SYNTAX
------------------------------------skydiving...the grounds the limit!

...and from the tube, if one breaks their grips, it flattens out nicely into a caterpillar. Go into a track then, if the front person does a front-loop, it should catapult the rear person across the sky... B|:D
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

2-way cat diving out the back of the plane-- that means one person has two leg grips on the person in front (preferably inside grippers so they don't get kicked in the face out the door-- it'll flip if the rear guy doesn't keep his feet in and arch is t*ts off as he exits. Of course to flip, tell him to be flat and in a full track-- THAT should be interesting!! :o:ph34r:

Also, I've always personally enjoyed just starting in the front of the plane and just sprinting off the tailgate holding hands. Pretty gay if it's two guys, but still hilarious. ;)

Wheelbarrow is the most fun exit for me. Doesn't make for a good skydive afterwards though:D If you did it right, when you let go you should be flung something like 100 feet away at least.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Sit side-by-side on the floor, backs to the outside, link arms together. Count ready-set-go, kick your legs up towards your head, lean backwards sharply, and roll out together on your backs.

Attached are two crude photos from a TV screen of such an exit, done with three people, from an Otter door. In this case, our legs are locked together also.

These exits sound wild! We,ve got a skyvan comming to our d.z soon. Do you think you could do the first exit out a large side door in the meantime? Exiting is still the biggest rush for me, more like an entrance!
------------------------------------skydiving...the grounds the limit!

I'm finally getting comfortable with the idea of fun, crazy exits. A guy I jump with who is a long time skydiver with 1000's of jumps said he'll teach me some fun exits. The one I'm looking forward to is hanging from the bar under the door of the SV (I guess there is a bar there, I've never noticed). I guess you just hang on as long as you can. From what I've heard most people can't hang on very long.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Do you think you could do the first exit out a large side door in the meantime? Exiting is still the biggest rush for me, more like an entrance!

With adaptations and care, most everything 2-way should be launchable from a side door. Maybe they won't launch as well...

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Knee lock exit whild holding onto each others shoulder straps. Just hold on as long as you can, ie till the G's pull you apart. It is just ground, sky, ground, sky. After letting go, you will be flung apart from each other, but what a great exit.

Sit side-by-side on the floor, backs to the outside, link arms together. Count ready-set-go, kick your legs up towards your head, lean backwards sharply, and roll out together on your backs.

Saw that done yesterday at Skydive houston, looked like a blast, will have to try it sometime;)