pa2themd

How far have you driven to a boogie

Yeeehhaaaa awesome guys!! So I am not as crazy as everyone thinks I am! :)

Thanks for the replies guys, that is sooo wicked!! I wish you all many safe road trips to where ever you are going!!!

Blue skies always

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

I am about to do a 3200 kilometre trip from mission beach in queensland to moruya in new south wales australia for the boogie there. I know of some friends who drove from brisbane australia to the territory rel week near darwin and that s about 4500 kilometres. There is nothing like a good road trip to a boogie and back.B|
Go big!

Pa. to Lost Prairie. 3300 miles one way. Awesome country we all live in!

Dude, if you took a 3300 mile route (one way) to Lost Prairie from anywhere in Pennsylvania, then I gotta tell you "you should have took a left turn at Albuquerque." Make sure you have the map right side up next time. ;)

I have driven to LP the last two summers its about a 10 to 12 hour drive depending on the camper or trailer I am hauling with me from Seattle. I like the Scenic route on US2

I just drove my friends Motorhome back from Eloy Holiday Boogie. We left on Sunday moprning and got thru the 8 mile long backup going across the Hoover Dam... and had to have the motorhome searched by security. We got to Tonopah NV by 11PM in a freakin snowstorm and decided to shut it down for the night. The next day it was a bit clearer so we headed to REno.. where there was a couple ft of new snow then up thru the East side of Oregon to stay away from the REALLLY bad storms along the west side of the Cascades. We made it to Portland and stopped for the night. Next morning a quick 3 hour drive home to Seattle. Weather in the first week of January in the western mountains can be LOOOOOOTS fo fun, especially in a 40 ft motorhome with no chains. Total trip was about 1500 miles.