Dumpster

PAK 750 XL coming to Sky Knights!

Sounds like a King Air - How big is the door?

The door on the PAC is niiiice! I jumped it several times at Rantoul last year. The door is *almost* Otter sized, with enough bars and steps outside to hang a pack of monkeys off of. It's like a jungle gym out there!B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

PAC planes rock! Have as much fun as we do! You should get an even quicker and more comftable ride to height - we take a max of 17!

-> BTW the door is almost the same size as a caravan - we have no problem with 8way.

Blues Benno

Its still a club. No new ownership.

We are trying to have a better web presence and get more people coming out to skydive with us. I am looking forward to see what changes they did to the PAC. I have heard its a lot more comfortable inside than the one they had at WFFC. That makes me happy.

PAC > KA ...can't stand the small door. No good for 4-way.

PAC planes rock! Have as much fun as we do! You should get an even quicker and more comftable ride to height - we take a max of 17!

A max of 17 is possible with this one also, but we suffer a loss in climb rate and fuel effciency, so we just put a max of 15 on board. Minimum is 8.

As far as I know we are arranging for an Otter for the MWSL meet.

I'm not competing this year, but would enjoy a jump or two with ya!

I think one of the teammates has a conflict for the East Troy meet. We're still working out hitting a couple of MWSL meets this season. Our region (NPSL) only scheduled 4. :(

sounds like a nice plane though

Edit: Yeah, I know you have Eliana as the traveling coach that meet.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

As far as I know we are arranging for an Otter for the MWSL meet.

I'm not competing this year, but would enjoy a jump or two with ya!

I think one of the teammates has a conflict for the East Troy meet. We're still working out hitting a couple of MWSL meets this season. Our region (NPSL) only scheduled 4. :(

sounds like a nice plane though

Edit: Yeah, I know you have Eliana as the traveling coach that meet.

Yep... its the MWSL meet to NOT miss...

You should see our calander... this summer will be fun :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Yep... its the MWSL meet to NOT miss...

I'm thinking maybe putting a team together to jump just the one meet?

I wonder if I could talk Ken into coming up that weekend? - It's gonna be getting real hot in Florida - He might need a break!

Easy Does It

... interesting. Skydive Nagambie takes an official min of 5 (ive seen them do 3 on a hot load once) and regurarly do max of 17 = sardine city. They also seem to always hot fuel, even before a shuti down (I'll have to ask about that, very curious).

***A max of 17 is possible with this one also, but we suffer a loss in climb rate and fuel effciency, so we just put a max of 15 on board. Minimum is 8.***

There may be a difference in engine or something??

No, I don't know where you got that from Lenny (that more than 15 adversely affects climb rate or fuel efficiency). The reason they are talking about a 15 jumper maximum (to which I am opposed) is for comfort and to keep the loads turning.

DZO's tend to be more willing to go with lighter loads when they own the plane.

Sky-Knights is a club, who'se leasing the plane from a 3rd party. Often times the plane owners insist on a higher "minimum load" to keep it profitable.

A DZO who ownes the plane can put in fewer people because he's also making money on students, video, etc.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.