binkster

Performance Designs Bad Attitude

not true. I was approved and then Justin the marketing director called me at 6 in the morning to yell at me so I told him off and hung up and here we are now. He didnt like the overtone of my emails after i was approved. Istill have the emails of approval if anyone wants to see.

I told him he was very unprofessional and was gonna put this on dropzone and he laughed so here it is.

And after doing so, who do you think came out looking more foolish? I don't think you've made even a tiny dent in his reputation but rather the opposite.

Dave

Then justin got mad cause i was a little impatient and denied me. I told him he sucked. He we are. Who cares. I told him he was very unprofessional and was gonna put this on dropzone and he laughed so here it is.

That's the funniest thing I have read in quite a while. Sounds to me like you didn't get your way, so now you're going to get even!

Blue skies,

Jim

i never was trying to ruin his reputation just dont think he was the slightest bit professional and should reexamine his tactics when dealing with a customer. He was beyond rude calling me dude and bing completely disrespectful. Since he works at PD you would think they might want to know about his actions towards a potential customer.

Then justin got mad cause i was a little impatient and denied me. I told him he sucked. He we are. Who cares. I told him he was very unprofessional and was gonna put this on dropzone and he laughed so here it is. He kept telling me of his untarnished reputation.

I find it funny that you bitch about someone being unprofessional after you told them they suck.

Grow up.

Since he works at PD you would think they might want to know about his actions towards a potential customer.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but I don't think that you've handled the situation correctly if you wanted PD to take your complaint seriously. Bashing the entire company online makes you look upset and vengfull rather than a potential customer.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I guess Jonathan Tagle won the world cup of canopy piloting after 4 years of skyidiving by not downsizing and pushing the envelope.

He does a ridiculous amount of jumps per year.

This is a small sport, I doubt Jonathan T tried pissing all over a manufacturers shoes publicly like you have (for no apparent good reason). If you think other manufacturers don't read this board and disapprove of your approach I suspect you're wrong.

If you want to be like "the pros" try acting like them. Stomping your feet hasn't gotten you anywhere, in fact I suspect you've done nothing but set yourself back. If you truely had a grievance that was valid, you certainly didn't try and resolve it with the manufacturer first. What makes you think anyone else would want to touch you with a 10 ft pole?

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I knew there were more people with probs with him. It's not just me than. Ive had several people email me with complaints about his practices.

You mis-understood - I love Justin, I think he is great! He has always been very helpful and informative. He even convenience me to buy, and that was not easy.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I did call them the corporate conglomerate. I do know alot of people who dont like the big corporate conglomerate and who agree with me its like nike or starbucks

Those people are called hippies!!!:D:D A recent southpark episode comes to mind. :S

So do you drive a big car made by a big corporate conglomerate?

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

i agree the issue is i was approved and he called me at 6 in the mornig

If it is 6 in the morning where you are, what time is it in FL?

after approval to say im not now and was a total jerk to me so i hung up and here we are

You can stop with the insults (jerk, etc..). It's not helping your argument.

i agree the issue is i was approved and he called me at 6 in the mornig after approval to say im not now and was a total jerk to me so i hung up and here we are

Yeah I understand that part, but his call seems to be prompted by your impatience and probably by the tone of your previous emails or phone calls.

obviously you dont know. I have several other companies that are on my side. They agree with me. People seem to think they know whats best for someone else. Do you think that with this that Justin might just in the slightest bit handle the next guy like me alittle more respectfully just to avoid this stuff? If he does than my job is complete. Until than???????