binkster

Performance Designs Bad Attitude

im not here to bash I was treated unfairly and this forum is for that so I let people know what happened and thats it. I guess with 7 thousand views and a 50/50 your right and your wrong reply I dont feel so bad now.I have gotten emails from people complainin about his practices at Mirage and agreements on his attitude towards customers needs to be a bit better so I feel somewhat justified. I do feel somewhat bad for PD through all this but maybe somethin can be learned here. One bad apple can ruin the whole lot!

I already bought a new canopy I am just not gonna sit around and let people get the wrong idea.

Yep there it is folks, he is out for vengence for being mistreated by the big, bad PD.

I don't give a &^%$ about who approved him, who refused or what time he was called, because I am never selling him squat.

Blue skies,

Jim

and a 50/50 your right and your wrong reply

Umm, sorry to burst your bubble but it's more like 5 - 100.

No one's saying you don't have a right to complain. I think (at least from my standpoint) that people are more bothered on HOW you went about it.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

sorry i have a need for speed and other people without that need like to critisize cause they dont have that need or are afraid of the possibilities in this sport. whether jumpin a 190 or crossbrace every jump is life threatening. Why cant i be the judge when i am approved for a canopy by people who know my abilities but people who dont get to say no cause i was mad a t 6 am when he called

wanna bet Im gonna keep your email that says you know i will not be sponsored. I am an x professional snowboarder with many x sponsors. So its not hard. Oh yeah I am well liked and hated by all. I got a good sense of balance. Sour grapes are good they taste like sourpatch kids. Did i ever say my dad worked for paraflight and i grew up on dropzones and know alot of people so you are funny with your silly threats.

Oh so you didn't talk to PD at 6AM, you listened to a voicemail that came in at 6AM?

And by the way, I am not impressed and don't make threats. I'm just gona' make sure I don't sell you anything. Not a threat, but a promise.

Good luck with your jumping career. I hope I never have to read your incident report.

Blue skies,

Jim

i never was offered a free demo for any problems i may have had

Yes you were.

I hope you fly a canopy better than you read.

ps: I never did see a post about what size/canopy you were trying to get. I assume it was a Katana from Kolla's post. So you're quick to through around accusations, but not so quick to offer up all the details. Funny how that works.

sorry i have a need for speed and other people without that need like to critisize cause they dont have that need or are afraid of the possibilities in this sport. whether jumpin a 190 or crossbrace every jump is life threatening. Why cant i be the judge when i am approved for a canopy by people who know my abilities but people who dont get to say no cause i was mad a t 6 am when he called

You really don't get it, do you? Don't talk to me about a need for speed, because I have it, but that doesn't make me any less cautious. If you ever doubt that statement, we'll get a couple of track-ready super-sport motorcycles together and let's see if you can keep pace.

But I didn't just jump to a super sport bike, nor did I jump to a canopy I wasn't ready for. Sure, I jump a Stiletto, but it's a 190. However, I'll bet you that I can still do everything on Billvon's downsizing list and when I throw a 90 I can hit the gates almost 10 for 10. But, since I can't always do it 10 for 10, that's why I'm not rushing to do 180's, etc... Luckily, I know my limits, you don't seem to. Fortunately, it sounds like PD is at least looking out for you even if you aren't.

There's a reason why those who start out slow and cautiously seem to overtake their more aggressive peers faster, and with a lot less broken bones in the process. Your attitude needs an sdjustment, especially as to how to deal with others.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Kris,
Its a nice change to hear someone with such a responsible outlook on canopy progression.

Binkster,
Just remember:

If you swoop, eventually you will crash. It's only a matter of time and how much pain is involved. How much pain is entirely up to you.

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.

you can't lick your elbow....

Wrong, I can lick my prosthetic elbow!

Not only does ice cream eliminate dry skin, its also a great way to get your dog to lick your elbow for you!

Works better on the dry skin on my crotch but the girlfriend's always fighting with the dog!:P

Oh yea, PD customer service rocks!:)

Listen Mr. Bill Removed Because of Weirdos. This isn't Talkback, how about we keep this discussion away from licking elbows and get back to the point of using online forums for one sided slandering for when you act like a child a therefore get treated like a child.

By the way, did you know that applying ice cream is a great way to eliminate dry skin on your elbow?

Sand paper does the trick nicely also.
When I feel like doing CrW I don't bath for a couple days. It makes it all the more sweeter.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

sorry i have a need for speed and other people without that need like to critisize cause they dont have that need or are afraid of the possibilities in this sport.

:S:D:D:D:D:D:D

here it is, in print, the greatest quote of all time.

Finally, a "REAL" skydiver, not just the rest of us that pretend. We've been waiting for you, Neo, now, take your rightful place as our god of gods.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Works better on the dry skin on my crotch but the girlfriend's always fighting with the dog!:P

Better to get medicine for that and for gosh sakes don't let your gf or your dog lick that until it clears up completely. Who knows how it spreads. Maybe through ice cream

Better to get medicine for that and for gosh sakes don't let your gf or your dog lick that until it clears up completely. Who knows how it spreads. Maybe through ice cream

LMFAO!!!:ph34r::D Look what happened when I put it on my head!:ph34r:

Jeeze, good job you never went to Chute Shop (Parachute Systems) or you'd have probably popped a nut by now.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That is freaking hilarious!!! :D:D:D:D

Anyone who's had to deal with Chute Shop service will know exactly what you mean :D

Blues,
Ian