brewman

Nintendo and Skydiving

Sky-High Gamers Go to Extremes

http://wired.com/news/games/0,2101,67316,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_3

Anybody know these guys?

That photo looks similar to mantis position. Anyone who thinks they are good enough to freefall with a DS should be able to fly with it and not get unstable. :S

Of course, that is what SHOULD happen, not ncessarily what did. ;)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Thats exactly what people should be paying attention to in freefall.

Get over yourself! What should they have been paying attention to? It was a stunt and they should have been paying attention to the stunt at hand, that was not to drop the nintendo. Did they? no!. they did good then!.

It is amazing how so many people sit here on the net and preach like everyone is so safe and so fucking perfect when it comes to skydiving. I must ask why are dropzones not as stuck up as people in these forums that think they are so perfect? oh, i see, because dropzones are for skydiving and these forums are becoming for people that think they know it all.
You have 200 jumps and have a problem with someone playing nintendo in freefall. I guess you would never play with a space ball or a raft or anything in freefall because that would be way tooo wrong. Man i wonder if someone told joe jennings your statement when he jumped out of a plane sitting on a car?

Go jump and pay attention to your extreme boring attitude!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store