huka551

I am now Lisenced!!!

Yesterday I got my finished my A lisence requirements, took my test, and faxed it to the USPA! About how long does it take to get the number and the card? Will I be in Parachutist "Risisng Fallers"? Anyway had to spread my cheer!

Muff Brother 3723

Hey Jen,
It was great watching you do that hop & pop. You were just picture perfect on that exit. Congrats and
I will remeber your exit because I could see the look
on your face. It was the look of confidence that should be be put in the the book of the 1st jump
course. Two thumbs up for Jen.

Congrats!! Me, too!! :)

Now the real learning begins.... But I am looking forward to some no-pressure solo's!! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Jeth, you are so right about no-pressure solos, it feel great to just get out and goof off and have fun, without stressing about the proficiency card, or getting through AFF or fucking up a coach jump that you shelled out $$$ for! I want to do some fine tuning now, but I still want to go out and just have some fun alone! Congrats to you too Jeth! See you in Parachutist!

Muff Brother 3723

Right on! B|
Everyone says I'm gonna be sure my altimeter is broken since I'll have so much time up there to just chill. :D But its gonna be awesome!! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Congrats.
SDLI rocks i did my first jumps there.

The # in Parachutist go in order so by looking at this months it should give you an idea when your name will be in there. Most likely 2-3 months

Have fun be safe:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Congrats! I got my license in March - took about a week and a half (after the USPA mailed back the fax of my card and said they couldn't read my credit card number). I will probably be in the June Parachutist "rising fallers" section (just guessing based on the numbers that made it into the May issue). That should give you a rough idea.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke