Brian425

Sonic at the Ranch Pro Shop rocks!!

So I leave my cypress at the riggers for 3 weeks after it comes in. Sonic goes on vacation for his anniversary and the other riggers cover the shop while he is away. No worries, drop off my rig on Saturday to pick it up this Saturday.

Sonic calls today and says, "I misplaced your cypress!" He immediately offers to put one of his in my rig to get me back in the air until he finds mine. He then says if he can't find it, he'll replace it.

About an hour later, he calls back to say he found it!! They key is that he immediately admitted the problem and did everything he could to make it right. He also told me before he did anything and wanted me to know he would make it right. That's good customer service. Mistakes happen; but, you really learn about people after they make mistakes. Sonic rocks.

I should not have let it sit in his shop for 3 weeks for him to babysit. Part of it is my fault. Either way. I learrned today that my faith in my rigger is justified.

Thanks Sonic!!

B

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

not 100% sure if he sells used gear. He may be able to hook you up with something though. We have a pretty big DZ, so there is always something around.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

I agree! Sonic does ROCK!!! From a professional point of view, he is a great person to work with and is always positive. He's been one of many who have been a blessing for me since working at PD (patient and professional while I found my feet) & I just love talking to him. Being treated in a genuine way speaks to many people and in the sometimes "intimidating" world of skydiving where everyone has been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt, it's great to work with someone who treats you with respect. I get to talk to many wonderful people every day, but Sonic is one of my favorites. Straight-up cool, I say. Keep up the great work, Sonic! B|

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

He gave me a free sticker for graduating and getting my "A" license - plus, he just seems like he a) knows his stuff, and b) won't try and screw you on it. That goes a long, long way in my book.

TK, I HATE you. I told Sonic that you said he had silky thighs and next thing I know I am staring at his pasty white thighs. I am still not right.
:S

HAHAHAHAHA