whats the average and highest exit altitude you get AGL?

I remember jumping from Dave Norcutt's Super King Air T-tail 200 (the one with the long porch) at a Tullahoma, TN boogie back in '96 or '97, and we were regularly getting as high as 16,000 - 17,000 feet on every load. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Most of the time I jump at "10", which usually works out somewhere between 10,000 and 10,500 AGL.
A few times I've jumped at "11", 11,000 to 11,200 AGL or so. The highest I've ever gone was this past
Sunday, at 11,500 AGL, and had a really good skydive. All of the jumps were from the same C-182 - if
it was a person it would have been eligible for POPS 6 years ago. :) Field elevation is approximately
920 feet MSL.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

10k average

11.5k is highest i've done in our c182.

My old home DZ once did a two C182 plane formation load from 12k and built an 8 way from them. It was fun!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

10k average

11.5k is highest i've done in our c182.

My old home DZ once did a two C182 plane formation load from 12k and built an 8 way from them. It was fun!

We took two 182s (and a 206 and a Caravan) up to 13 for a formation load a few weeks ago. Damn, that was a long ride (I was in one of the 182s).

To answer the question...

10K in a 182
12K in the 206
13K in the Caravan (nope, we never ever get extra altitude:))
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

At Deland its 13,500 on every load. But just across the way and Skydive Space Center in Titiusville they are going to 15,000 every load and have a 18,000 for $5 more. Looking forward to going over there soon.

_______________The only thing in life that doesnt take effort is failure________________

My home DZ anywhere from 10.2K to 11.5K AGL depending on how hot it is and how many people are on the load (C206). The highest AGL I've been would be 15K and that was a 13 way linked to a Tandem. The highest I've ever been would be 17.5k ASL or 14K AGL and that was the sunset X-country load at Lost Prairie this year (C207).

Edit to add- We pay $22 a jump thats supposed to go to 11K so when we only get 10.2K it sucks. What are you paying?

CSA #699 Muff #3804

At our last boogie our final otter load (with all the girls helpin out), took us to 17950 ASL (we're 500 feet ASL). So that's a 17450 ft jump.

We sucked er down to "3 grand" (on alit 2.. that's 15000ft) and 4 of us were under canopy. Workin some CRW :P

Took me 15min to get down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya we'll rape the local objects, and maybe do some jumps too!"