FrankTheTank

Skyride owners indited on wire fraud

When did this get to be a discussion about a 1-800-Skydiving number...

When someone mentioned Criminal Charges dealing with Wire Fraud.

See... Calling AT&T and pretending to be a Dead Man in order to steal his 1-800 number just might be considered Wire Fraud by some.

Kinda hard to defend them on that one Huh??

I don't mean to butt into a topic that I just started reading, but if they did do everything that people here say they did, it doesn't matter how 'great these people are'. That doesn't make them innocent.
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

...some people have actual careers...:P

Ooooo! Ooooo! I want do defend unscrupulous people! Can I! Can I!

No, i think they have enough unscrupulous people defending them at thye moment
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

...some people have actual careers...

Let's see, profile of Gladdan says "medical" for occupation...can someone see how medical professionals might be a little sensitive to people getting a hard time about things like charging too much for services rendered? hmmmm...B|

OK, I've cleaned up this thread and re-opened it. Be warned that no personal attacks of any kind will be tolerated. If you engage in them you're going to get banned. And no, I don't care if the guy you're attacking is Satan himself, so don't PM me a long thesis on why someone deserved the attack they got. It doesn't matter.

I posted this on the other Skyride thread, but I'll reiterate.

I'm a law student and I'd love to get involved. PLEASE if anyone knows who the cousel for Skydive Arizonia is, post it or PM me, and I'll contact them myself. I'll work for free, I'm not bad at what I do.

BBarnhouse, I'm also sending you a PM.

edit: thanks Betsy! I just left him a message.

:)
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

That attornies name is mentioned in the article on the dropzone.com main page, but I'm sure you already knew that.

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson