sky-pimp

skydivingmovies.com

Perhaps this is me just getting schmaltzy, but if everyone who used skydivingmovies.com as a source of adrenaline during the workday (like me) donated a buck or two to Matt, perhaps he can go out and buy a new server.

Believe me, I use my fair share of bandwidth on his site - mostly because I'm totally ADHD - and I know what it's like to have to pay for those kind of pipes.

Seems to me like Matt's been nothing but gracious in hosting/running the site - he's never asked for a donation, as far as I can tell - even more of a reason to give him one.

You can paypal him at matthewcrocker.com - Look, a few bucks a piece won't kill us, right?

Sorry if I'm soapboxing - just seems like he does quite the decent job for all of us.

Matt, if I'm stepping on your toes or anything, I apologize, mods, feel free to delete. Just thought you should be recognized for what you give to us as a community.

Edited because when I come back from the gym, I'm so hyped that I can't spell for sh%t.

Is he a DZ.commer?

I'd like to help as well, my contribution may be of a hardware nature if that's what is needed.

PM me if you are listening Mr. Movie site dude..............................B|
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

I believe its "pilotdave" that runs the site. Please correct if I'm wrong.

Never heard of him.

I write the code that makes the server crash, Bubbles XII is the hamster that powers the server. Matt (mcrocker on here) is the hamster wrangler that keeps the server running. He also pays the bills, so he's the guy that the donations and ad revenue go to. And Craig Poxon (cpoxon on here) owns and pays for the domain name (can't forget him... the site would probably still be known as http://129.2.256.192 or whatever it was before he gave it a name).

Unfortunately I've got nothing new to add. Matt was going to try to fix the stability problems the server's been having with an operating system update. Don't know what the current status is.

Dave

Site is back up in case you didn't notice yet!

CHECK THE "REMEMBER LOGIN" BOX WHEN ATTEMPTING TO LOG IN.

I knew the site was back up when I got like 10 emails which I assume all say "I can't log in!" like the 50+ others I got from before the crash. I have no clue what caused this problem. No changes to the site... I'll try to get it fixed ASAP.

Dave