BSteven

Naked Jumping

I have seen this before. They don a rig naked, BUT then put on shorts, only to remove them just prior to the jump. You want to pack a cessna with naked people in winter? All male no doubt? huh, there are eaiser ways to join the mile high club!:P

edit to add: no thanks

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

If my self-image wasn't so horribly skewed that I didn't believe I would empty not only the plane, but the drop-zone, town, and surrounding suburbs when people saw me naked, sure, I'd gladly be up for it.

Would yall be down for a jump "el natural?" I would be up for packing a cessna full of people stark naked, preferably in the winter time when it is cold and with a bad spot over a public area.

In short, nope.

Pay me a decent piece of change to do it and I'll consider it.
Until then, I simply dont see the thrill or the point.

Why bother? Just so you can imagine yourself a wild, free, nutty person?

Yippee!

:S

__

My mighty steed

Look at any video of a skydiver doing his freefall, and you'll see his jumpsuit flapping madly in the 120+mph wind. If he's not wearing a full-face helmet, you'll see his cheeks flapping wildly, too.

You can probably see where this is going.

Umm...don't other "things" flap like crazy if you're in the buff?
"DOOR!!!"

Don't be Scared.....:P

I have and will jump again Nekkid. It isn't a sexual thing so don't worry about who is or who isn't looking at you.

Nekkid Jumps rock..and there is already several post about nekkid jumps....

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Would yall be down for a jump "el natural?" I would be up for packing a cessna full of people stark naked, preferably in the winter time when it is cold and with a bad spot over a public area.

Out of my 157 nekkid jumps, 20-25 were done in the winter in the north. No big deal (pun intended). I maintain that the adrenaline makes a big difference and helps to stave off the cold.

Still, opening the aircraft door with an exit temp of below 0 (F) is a bit refreshing.

Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving