skydived19006

The Kansas City Skydiving Center, What Will Be The Affect?

don't know where their map came from. if they made it up then maybe they wanted the kdl farms to get into the objection. the mule farm is a small parcel adjecent to the landing area to the ne. i can see them being worried about skydivers landing in their yards and spooking the mules and skydiver climbing over barb-wire fences. the fences may need more repair with skydivers climbing over them. maybe a gate woluld fix that problem.

it would mkae more sense to have the opening area to the east of the runway. noone has to cross the runway orthe traffic pattern.

This thread is aweome, it has inspired so many nameless posters and look we have another.. Paragear has registered and posted all in the same day and yet with no detailed info on who they really are.. it's freaking amazing how those opposed to this new dz seemto have the same ways about them.
what happend to "Justthefacts", "farmer McNasty" and all the other nameless posters?
They should all form a new dz or keep jumping at the current DZ that already supports them!

Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Interesting. I have heard the term "Farmer McNasty" before. I've heard it at my dropzone, and I've heard it here before, describing unfriendly locals.
Is it possible that this is not a whuffo troll, but a skydiving troll?

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

look you assholes I don't know any of the people involed with this. i am not from the area either. i do not care if a dz opens or not. i was just making observations. the map seems strange to me- would the dzo make up that? i think not. would a disgruntled land owner make that up? - well maybe. but that map makes no sense from a dzo or skydiver sense. you armchair qbs ought to look at wtf you are saying. you are bashing the dzo, i'm not.

your spelling seems to improve when you get excited.

i am not from the area either. i do not care if a dz opens or not.

where are you from?

the map seems strange to me- would the dzo make up that? i think not. would a disgruntled land owner make that up? - well maybe.

fair enough, maybe it was made up by a disgruntled landowner

you armchair qbs ought to look at wtf you are saying. you are bashing the dzo, i'm not.

you are right! all will jump on YOUR BANDWAGON PARAGEAR, SUPPORT THE NEW DZ!

i know i speak for every poster in this thread when i say "thank you, and god bless you, for setting us straight"

thankfully, paragear was hear to explain to us we should not bash the dzo's, we should embrace skydiving and the joy than can be brought forth from it.

blue stuff,
p.j.

p.s.ParaGear, call me, i think i have a crush on you

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

look you assholes I don't know any of the people involed with this. i am not from the area either. i do not care if a dz opens or not. i was just making observations. the map seems strange to me- would the dzo make up that? i think not. would a disgruntled land owner make that up? - well maybe. but that map makes no sense from a dzo or skydiver sense. you armchair qbs ought to look at wtf you are saying. you are bashing the dzo, i'm not.

I just find it strange that this thread has had so many nameless posters register just to speak about this topic and yet here you are registerd with no name, no home DZ or any thing for that matter other then camera.. you have set yourself up in a very similar fashion to others.
If you are in fact just making observations then why hide behind no name or info on who you are?
So where do you jump or live anyway?

Joe

i'm glad you agree that is no way to treat a $1,500 customer(although i don't think it was a STOOPID assumption on my part), and i also want to thank you for pointing out to us that this new dz will do great and we should all support the dzo's like you said we should. now if we could just straighten out this $17.00 overcharge on my last shipment everything would be perfect!

i still have a crush on you!

if i told you that i'd have to kill ya

You still avoided the answering of the question asked of you be several persons.
So once more I ask where are you from and who are you?
As far as your asshole statements, I think those are better saved for private messages.
Joe

hey look
that map on stoptheparachuters.com
so was that something they made up or from the dzo?
where did that map come from?
dude i am not gonna tell you where iam from are were i jump. that is not available to you. just accept that fact.
you are not arguing any logistics here. say you were to open adz there. were would you put the 'opening point' target area? to the west by 1/2 to 1 mile or to the south by 1/2 to 1 mile? the map does not make any sense.
it only makes sense if you wanted the largest nearby land owner to get into the fold to object to the dz.

hey look
dude i am not gonna tell you where iam from are were i jump. that is not available to you. just accept that fact.
you are not arguing any logistics here. say you were to open adz there. were would you put the 'opening point' target area? to the west by 1/2 to 1 mile or to the south by 1/2 to 1 mile? the map does not make any sense.

I have no idea where the map came from. and as far as "they". who is they (your friends?) I am not sure who you refer to as they, so i can't help you there.
Where would I put the opening point on any dz map, thats baed on the winds aloft for that day. Very simple to think about if you where a jumper.. but perhaps since you so avoid any question then I will just think you are a jumper and trolling to get reactions that will serve you no usefullness.
The Dz is going to open, no matter the attempts of any local persons or the actions of other DZO's in the area.
And how clever of you to use my info in your info slot! thats clever!

Joe

hey look

yea, yea ,yea, but what about the $17.00 you overcharged me on shipping for my last order?
why wont you address that issue? what are you hiding? is ParaGear funding terrorists? that would explain why you are over charging me for equipment, and yet refusing to reveal your identity to this wholesome young lad(jdthomas). you make me sick

i still have a crush on you:$

they are the people that did that stop the parachuters site. I don't know wtf they are except for the mule farmer next door.
im glad the dz will open go for it.
you guys are fucked if you think i was aginsnt this dz.
the dz.com mentality is sooooo fucked. you can't see an unbiased observation to save your face.

they are the people that did that stop the parachuters site. I don't know wtf they are except for the mule farmer next door.
im glad the dz will open go for it.
you guys are fucked if you think i was aginsnt this dz.
the dz.com mentality is sooooo fucked. you can't see an unbiased observation to save your face.

Your use of profanity is something any high school kid could admire! try toning it down please.
They as in the mule farmer next door feel they have a vaild concern and they have an awesome right to express how they feel.
Although it will not help them at this time as the new dz is coming to the area, perhaps a better way to address any concern they had would be to seek an agreement with the new DZO's and see how they can help each other live within the confines of a small area.
Now as far as you and using my posted info within your user stats. I will ask you but once to remove that info as that is not your info.
I would have sent you a Pm on this however you have left your Pm option out of your profile wants.
Joe

yeah dude
fill out your profile
ive read that time and time again
it gives someone credibility
makes sense to me

as far as i know every user has an email address thta you can use too.

So are you telling me to fill out my info or are you saying since you registered yesterday that you have heard it addressed to you time and time again to fill out your info.
My info is filled out and my email is posted, however my info is not for you (paragear) or anyone else to use and I am sure that you will find yourself soon removed from this site for the infraction.
but no matter as I am sure that you will just make another fake email and register here again.
Speaking of my email why don't you drop me a line since you choose notto have PM's and we can talk there.
Joe

Has Paragear contributed anything to this thread other than calling people assholes and stealing idenity information? Do you think you are cute Paragear because I have a feeling most probably do not think so. You obviously are trying to hide something from others which leaves you no creditability. If you want people to listen to you and give thoughtful answers, write something intelligent and back it with your own identity.

Christina
I love my husband!