freeflyit

Some dropzones suck

If you read what I wrote, my ride was not going to stick around and wait for me all day. I did 2 jumps. And man, sereiously, screw you. I don't have to explain myself at every little thing I do. Just stop replying to me man cuz I just don't care about what you have to say since all youre gonna do is try to break my balls all the time. It's my life, I live it how I see fit.

Thats great that you got 2 jumps in. You will have you Gold Wings in no time.

It's my life, I live it how I see fit.

And I think that is the way it should be. Live your life the way you want, when you want and to the MAX.:)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

That's right, today I got 2, another day I'll get 2, and another day I'll get 2, and another day I'll get 10. I'm not worried about getting my gold wings, I'm in it because I love doing it, not because I want to get some gold wings. And this part...
>>And I think that is the way it should be. Live your life the way you want, when you want and to the MAX. <<

I think we finally understand each other.

and another day I'll get 10.

If you can do 10 in one day that should just about cover “dawn to dusk”.:P

You know there are some people that haven’t seen the ball since kick off but I don’t think it has anything to do with understanding. :)

>>You know there are some people that haven’t seen the ball since kick off but I don’t think it has anything to do with understanding.<<

I don't understand what this means. And you don't have to explain the dark to dusk coverage to me.

:)B|

K let me see if I can get this straight >>You know there are some people << I guess this means me...>>that haven’t seen the ball since kick off << meaning u think that I didn't understand what I was talking about in the first place...but what the hell does this mean? >> I don’t think it has anything to do with understanding<<..what don't u think does?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud8v2YQu1bY

Hey guys, I don't know if this will link. Websense wouldn't let me check it. Anyway, it's reall funny! This guy just CAN'T get his pants up...and the donkey is chasing him around with his donkey boner at full salute! Anyway it's really funny...

Edit: Wups sorry, thought I was in Talkback.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Just had to put it out there.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't visit the topical forums. The folks who actually want advice rarely listen, the folks who give advice are frequently unqualified to do so, and the trolls are typically pretty fucking lame.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Just had to put it out there.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't visit the topical forums. The folks who actually want advice rarely listen, the folks who give advice are frequently unqualified to do so, and the trolls are typically pretty fucking lame.

Blues,
Dave

Why bother with a skydiving site if you do not wish to discuss skydiving?:S

No problem. i don't know if you directed this at me but I never wanted advice, and never gave any ither. And if by >>the trolls are typically pretty fucking lame<< meant that what i had to say was "pretty fucking lame" I just don't care, who are you to tell me if it's pretty fucking lame huh? For all I know you are pretty fuckin lame.

I tried so hard to stay out of this, but I just can't...

Homer Simpson:

Max Power, he's the man who's name you'd love to touch! But you mustn't touch! His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear! 'Cause his name can be said by anyone

OK, I'm done now. :)

That's right, today I got 2, another day I'll get 2, and another day I'll get 2, and another day I'll get 10. I'm not worried about getting my gold wings, I'm in it because I love doing it, not because I want to get some gold wings. And this part...
>>And I think that is the way it should be. Live your life the way you want, when you want and to the MAX. <<

Wait a min you saying you'll get 2 in one day 2 in another ect ect ect I love doing it, not because I want to get some gold wings , and you beginning post you PO'ed that you couldn’t get people up to do a load and say the place sucks and what ever crap you're spewing ever think that those people were there do the same ? what ever jumps they wanted and they were content with that?

You really contradict your self, why don’t put the same comments you just used here trying to defend your self on to other people. I was at my DZ the other weekend by 4 pm 10 full loads 40jumps were done and it was 33 degrees and humid many people were burnt out by some were out of money by then and people started to just lounge then were heading out to go home, beach food ect. . But in your view I guess this place would suck too but hey getting to know people would do wonder because then people will want to jump with you not for you just to fill a load. but what do I know I’ve only had seven jumps, other then meeting a lot of people and making friend with them an already having offer from people and coaches wanting to fill loads and jump with me so I can complete my A. Sorry to say you sound like people are there to server your own self interests. People have there own reasons for not jumping and don’t need to justify to you why.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Freeflyit - your replies are totally out of line. Read the forum rules (a clicky on top of this page) if you are confused in the future.

Everyone else - please do not reply to attacks with attacks. If you have a concern about a post, please PM one of the moderators and we will take a look at it. Turning any thread into a flamefest is in no one's best interests, and will make this into a worse place.

Also, consider what you were like at 100 jumps. I certainly thought I had it all figured out; it's a phase many people go through.

please do not reply to attacks with attacks.

No one answered his attacks with attacks. Some just tried to point out to him that everyone does not feel the same as he does.

he deleted my resonse , Sparky.....and it wasnt even an attack.

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Why the hell would someone get offended by an attack online? I mean come on. Yeah im online quite a lot. Im not really one to tell people to get a life. But, if you get offended that easy by a comment that someone made online then dude (or chick) maybe you should burn your computer and lock yourself indoors.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

please do not reply to attacks with attacks.

No one answered his attacks with attacks. Some just tried to point out to him that everyone does not feel the same as he does.

he deleted my resonse , Sparky.....and it wasnt even an attack.

bozo

He does that. Doesn't need to be an attack, just something he disagrees with. Moderators have that right.:P

This will be gone in 24 hrs.

go fuck urself

You're just another one of those stuck up people

For all I know you are pretty fuckin lame.

Jim,

Did you notice that these "attacks" were not deleted? Probably just overlooked.;)