MotherGoose

Any ZOODIVE.COM customers out there ??

http://www.zoodive.com/index.php?main_page=page_2

So basically I'm out shopping for a rig and I come across this ad on DZ.COM. Is this for real?? Are there any satisfied/dissatisfied customers of Zoodive?? It sound kinda too good to be true. Any opinions??

thanks
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

I know one of the business partners, and he is a stand up guy. I would bet he would do a good deal as he advertised.

But I haven't been in the market for gear since he started up his partnership.

Just my $.02.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

i bought rig from flip with the downsize deal. there was a problem with my rig not getting the hip rings that i ordered but he set everything straight as best he could thus leaving me a happy camper. i will contact him soon about downsizing and suspect that all will go well....at least i hope so pd did after all bump up their prices;)
Pointy birds
Oh pointy pointy
Anoint my head
Anointy nointy

Alternatively it gives them a perfect reason to buy that 170 which'll they'll grow bored of in 100 jumps - when they would otherwise have skipped it in favour of the "150 that would last years" (because they didn't have the money for 2 canopies so soon).

---------------------------------------
Ex-University of Bristol Skydiving Club
www.skydivebristoluni.com

But the main concern is the selling feature, ie. the trade-in?? How smooth did that go ?? If canopy prices went up, did that change anything with this deal? Is the first main you get "used" or "new", and that goes for the downsize as well, is it "used" or "new".
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

There are many ways to look at it.Mine is someone downsizing twice in 300 jumps.IMO not good.No one has to agree with me.:)

The first canopy I ever jumped wsa a 260, I weighed 130 lbs at the time, and I downixed to a 230, 210, 190, and a 170 before buying my first rig with a spectre 150 at around 100 jumps. If I could have bought a 170 at 50 jumps and done the 50 jumps on it rather then renting gear for those 50 jumps, I would have saved myself a good chunk of change and had gear that fit me well for 50 jumps. So I should have bought a brand new Manta 260 as my first rig?

Mark Klingelhoefer