Kramer

Mirage's New Logo

Pretty sad when the logo seems to be the best selling point

And logo envy rears it's ugly head....:S

It is a sad day folks. Lets give him his dignity and try not to stare.:ph34r::ph34r:

For the record, no one talks up the wonderhog logo, they talk up the Rig;)
Vector3 owners couldn't careless about the merchandising oportunities:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ward

How bout adding the new logo to a Favicon for your website. When you store the URL from say like Relative Workshop. The 3 ring comes up in your Favorites menu and for example When you store PD's URL a little guy under a parachute comes up in your Favorites menu. I'll try and upload these icons to show you.
This clearly identifies your website when you store the URL in your favorites menu.

Chris

Vector owners don't like to look cool???

I know some that do. No one may be talking up the wonderhog logo but I still see it on mudflaps occasionally. It has never occurred to me to attack the rig over the logo but if that is the worse thing about the rig, I guess it makes sense. Kinda says very good things about the Mirage doesn't it. Maybe it isn't too late to ask Santa for a G4....:):):)I been pretty good....
"... this ain't a Nerf world."

Cool, so that means I now have a retro Mirage!

And that means that you're now old-fashioned, and you're no longer "cool" any more.

NAAAH That only means he is OLD SCHOOL, but in 2 years time, OLD SCHOOL will be trendy again :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

The wonderhog logo is sooooo much cooler. The mirage logo just screams "I'M SO BADASS!" ... But so do Mirage owners! :P

The wonderhog is also a nice conversation starter, like "why is there a pig on your rig?" I get a lot of comments about the "Super Pig or whatever that thing is." Plus you get to pick all the colors in the wonderhog logo. You can go all nuts and give him green skin if you want. What could be better than that??

And no, vector owners don't like to look cool. Well at least they don't buy Vectors to look cool. :)
Dave