screamingeagle

New Rig

I have been dying to try my new Rig. I am planning on doing 1 jump from altitude (and open high) and probably lots of hop and pops. Unfortunately the weather has not been helping out, so this morning on the way to work I thought this up and wrote it when I got to the office.

Dear Mother Nature:
I have been a big fan of yours for the longest time. I have always enjoyed your spectacular displays of might and wonder. I have been a follower of you and your children for a very long time. I have very good relationships with Hurricanes, and really enjoy Lightning and Thunder. I have yet to meet Tornado, even though I set up an appointment, it didn’t work out since I went East and he went South. Is Volcano your child too, well, nevermind that. I have defended your honor when people trash you, or when they are afraid of you and call you or your children names (you should hear what they call you right after some of your more interesting displays, perhaps it is better that you don’t, Earthquake might get upset). Oh, BTW, tell Snow I miss her.

Today, I have a small request. You see, this Sunday is really special, and I could use a little bit of a specific Weather pattern in a small area. No, I don’t mean in Miami, as far as I am concerned you can have one of your more spectacular displays there (you will beat out any pre game ceremonies). Well, the last couple of weeks I have enjoyed your displays of Wind and Rain, however if you could give me this small gift for my Birth Day, I would appreciate it. I don’t need it to be perfect, I would be happy, if Cloud only shows up in about 50% of the sky, and if Wind stays moving around 5-10 MPH. Do make sure that Wind shows up, as it would be a great loss. Oh, and let Wind know that coming from the hangar area would be great. Please let Sun know, that if he could keep things a bit warm for me, I would appreciate it. I am not asking for much, maybe something in the 50s, I know he has done much better before (more than double that). Tell Rain, that most of the time I like to see her, but instead of having her show up in the morning, how about she shows up around 6PM? Oh, silly me, I know you know everything, but just in case, there is this piece of you we call Rockmart, GA, Rain and Wind know it well lately, if you could just deliver your present there, I would appreciate it.

I hope that you have a wonderful Rotation today, and a great Orbit.
Your Fan,
Jose
PS. Good job with the ice and sleet this morning

I have been dying to try my new Rig. I am planning on doing 1 jump from altitude (and open high) and probably lots of hop and pops. Unfortunately the weather has not been helping out, so this morning on the way to work I thought this up and wrote it when I got to the office.

Dear Mother Nature:
I have been a big fan of yours for the longest time. I have always enjoyed your spectacular displays of might and wonder. I have been a follower of you and your children for a very long time. I have very good relationships with Hurricanes, and really enjoy Lightning and Thunder. I have yet to meet Tornado, even though I set up an appointment, it didn’t work out since I went East and he went South. Is Volcano your child too, well, nevermind that. I have defended your honor when people trash you, or when they are afraid of you and call you or your children names (you should hear what they call you right after some of your more interesting displays, perhaps it is better that you don’t, Earthquake might get upset). Oh, BTW, tell Snow I miss her.

Today, I have a small request. You see, this Sunday is really special, and I could use a little bit of a specific Weather pattern in a small area. No, I don’t mean in Miami, as far as I am concerned you can have one of your more spectacular displays there (you will beat out any pre game ceremonies). Well, the last couple of weeks I have enjoyed your displays of Wind and Rain, however if you could give me this small gift for my Birth Day, I would appreciate it. I don’t need it to be perfect, I would be happy, if Cloud only shows up in about 50% of the sky, and if Wind stays moving around 5-10 MPH. Do make sure that Wind shows up, as it would be a great loss. Oh, and let Wind know that coming from the hangar area would be great. Please let Sun know, that if he could keep things a bit warm for me, I would appreciate it. I am not asking for much, maybe something in the 50s, I know he has done much better before (more than double that). Tell Rain, that most of the time I like to see her, but instead of having her show up in the morning, how about she shows up around 6PM? Oh, silly me, I know you know everything, but just in case, there is this piece of you we call Rockmart, GA, Rain and Wind know it well lately, if you could just deliver your present there, I would appreciate it.

I hope that you have a wonderful Rotation today, and a great Orbit.
Your Fan,
Jose
PS. Good job with the ice and sleet this morning

Do you still write letters to Santa too? :D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Hey

Where I live we are now facing our 7th weekend in a row of snow. The snow from the 20th of December still hasn't melted (which is ok because it makes fun landings) - however... It snows every weekend.

So can you send some letters our way?

Work and weather have kept me out of the sky since Sept. That was until last Sun. We had 5 loads in the air before I left the DZ that day. We hit it just right as now we have 5 inches of snow on the ground and the temps are in the single digits. Was sure good to get back in the air. 25 degrees on the ground and 40 degrees at altitude. Crisp bright blue skies. You could see snow capped mountains for 150 miles in all directions. Absolutley beautiful. Yes, life is good.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.