Has skydiving lost the "hippy" vibe?

Nowadays it seems that unless you have a matching rig/jumpsuit/sunglasses/helmet colour coordination going on, 100 hours in the tunnel and a personal trainer (see: world class coach) on tap, making a minimum of 500 jumps/year at multiple locations around the world, travelling on your own private lear jet and snorting coke with 15000 jump skygods, you are a nobody.

This seems like a really specific description. Is this an exaggeration, or are there really jumpers that fit this profile?:|

It's a rather 'General' description.....we use Citations not Lears! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

When I did my tandem, most of the locals at the DZ gave me the 'surfer' vibe more than the 'hippy' or 'skygod' vibe. I wouldn't trade my locals (YAY BYRON!) for anyone.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Nowadays it seems that unless you have a matching rig/jumpsuit/sunglasses/helmet colour coordination going on, 100 hours in the tunnel and a personal trainer (see: world class coach) on tap, making a minimum of 500 jumps/year at multiple locations around the world, travelling on your own private lear jet and snorting coke with 15000 jump skygods, you are a nobody.

This seems like a really specific description. Is this an exaggeration, or are there really jumpers that fit this profile?:|

It's a rather 'General' description.....we use Citations not Lears! :$

Beats a VW van I guess! ;)

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~