Unstable

Tandem Factories advertising on DZ.com

Does anybody else find this a little curious? Why would DZ's which cater to tandems and tandem dollars only, pay to put ads up in the forums of DZ.com? Do many pre-tandem people cruize the forums looking for a place to jump? Do those who do want to do tandem at a tandem factory, or would they do better places where they would have a better chance at a good student progression....
=========Shaun ==========

Does anybody else find this a little curious? Why would DZ's which cater to tandems and tandem dollars only, pay to put ads up in the forums of DZ.com?

Because any google search involving the word dropzone will have this place (described as the best source of skydiving info on the web) very high on the list of results. I'm sure that this site gets viewed by a heck of a lot of one time jumpers.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I don't like tandem factories per se, but it is better that they advertise directly to the masses and then treat their customers honestly than to have Skyride screw folks over.

be careful skypapa will be attacking that:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Where is our favorite troll?

Probably under her Xmas tree Blo**** B & C.

Fixed it for you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun